The final fight

~~~3rd POV~~~

After the reunion fiasco, they gathered themselves and head out to the next phase of their plan. Getting out of there alive. 

Ray couldn't help but continue to question if it's okay for her to be rescued since it will be putting hundreds of lives in danger. after all, one of the deals of her following them was that the war would not happen.

Ryuu slowed down his walking and starts to match Ray's pace, his hands slowly intertwine them with hers, snapping her out of her thought. 

"Don't you start thinking like that Ray."- Ryuu said

"Like what?"- Ray asked, acting as oblivious as she can

"Like we're not supposed  to rescue you since it will cause war to start between both packs."- Ryuu replied, eyes narrowing at the  blunt lie she said

"I-I didn't think that."- She lied again

"Sure you didn't, you do know I know you, like the back of my hand right?"- Ryuu sighed as he tightened his grip on her hand.

She sighed as they walked past another set of doors, leading them to the dining area.

"I know I know. I just can't help but think the war will now happen all because you guys decided to save me.."-Ray admitted, her eyes traveled down to look at the floor as Ryuu lead her to continue walking.

"Don't think about it like that Ray, we don't plan to just take you and leave. We plan to find Thomas and talk things out, there's nothing to worry about."- Ryuu said, smiling tenderly before pulling Ray close to him, trapping her in a hug. Ray's eyes widened as she felt something flying towards where she once stood.

Everyone stopped and looks at the knife that is now embedded into where once stood, had Ryuu not pull Ray away in time, she could've been gravely injured. 

"Sadly that conversation of talking things out will never happen"-A voice spoke

"Jeez, can't you tell I'm comforting the lady? This is why you can't find love, for sure."-Ryuu sighed as he continued hugging Ray, despite her pinching his side.

Thomas chuckled as he pulled a dagger from his pocket.

"Well. I apologize for that. As an apology, why don't I dance with the lovely lady there?" -He grinned as he launched the dagger, this time Ray caught by the handle easily with the blade facing the space in between her eyes. 

"This lady shall graciously accept your invite."- As soon as Ray finished that sentence, she threw the dagger and ran towards Thomas.

Thomas dodged the dagger and caught the kick Ray delivered, he then pushed off the leg but Ray was able to use momentum and managed to send him flying with a kick to the back of his head. The boys dodged the incoming body and winced as Thomas hit the wall, causing a human-size dent appears in the wall.

A loud cackled laughter echoed throughout the room as Thomas slowly stood up, his left-hand wipes the blood that is dripping down his face in a harsh motion. 

"Did you really think that I was dumb enough to stop you alone?" - Thomas yelled

"Cliche introduction much?" - Lucifer commented sharply, he tried to charge towards Thomas, but felt a sharp pain on the edge of his shoulder, everyone but Thomas quickly ran back to a wall for safety.

The person beside Lucifer, Nick quickly checked on Lucifer's injured shoulder. He sighed in relief as he told everyone that it was just a graze.

"How kind of you guys to fire only a warning shot, rather than shooting the bullet through my brother's shoulder."- Ray shouted out as she was passed an AK-47 assault rifle and a combat knife.