Mission Start

~~~~Recap~~~~

'Thank you, Nick.' Ryuu thought as he slipped on the bracelet. He took a deep breath before looking at the group. Everyone has a smile on their face.

"Let's go get ready, we're getting her back tonight!"-Ryuu declared as everyone agreed.

~~~Nicolas pov~~~

It's currently 4 am and we, the distraction team are currently hiding in between trees, trying not to get a spot by Thomas's pack mates.

We've agreed that the mission will start at 2 am sharp while the rescuing team waits for our signal which they have no idea what it is....Then again... It will be quite obvious..

"...So..The plan is to go in and 'play' yes?" - Jake confirmed again, with a sinister grin on his face.

"Yup, we did get the okay sign from Ryuu to go havoc mode..Besides, I think it's already too late to stop those 2 troublemakers now"- I said as I redirected our focus to the 2 idiots known as Nicolas and Jake.

"You want to have the SMG?"-Jake asked as he rummaged through his backpack, taking out an SMG

How the hell did he fit that in his bag?!

"Nah, I got my baby Bazooka. By the way, do you have frag grenade by any chance?"- Nicolas replied as opened his own backpack slightly holding up His Bazooka.

What the fuck? How the fuck?..

"Yup, I've got smoke bomb, flashbang, frag grenade...Oh C4! Wanna use it later?"-Jake informed as he took the said items one by one.

How did they even bring this many weapons?!..Is that a Katana? and..Machete.?. Nope...Forget it..Not even gonna think about it, now I understand why this bag was always kept away from these 2 idiots.

I looked towards Nick and raised my eyebrows at him, silently asking if they're normal to which he shrugged. I checked the time and saw that it was time to start the distraction, I signaled the 3 to start

Reminder: Nick, Nicolas, Micheal, and Jake are the distraction team. 
Lucifer, Tyler, Chris, Yuki, Haru, Yuu, and Ryuu are the rescue team.

~~~Short 3POV~~~

With the distraction team in and running around the base like a spoiled brat. The rescue team sweat-drop at the havoc the distraction team is causing while slowly making their way into the big camp.

"How did you guys keep them from causing such mess back in Japan?"- Lucifer asked

"Honestly, I have no idea, but let's keep a move on."-Ryuu replied

~~~Change scene to Ray POV!!~~~

I sat in silence in the room they provide me as I thought about the torture that I had endured, the training I went through, the fun times the team had, the gang...

the amount of people I saved

the amount of people I will save by giving up my life

One life for thousands to live.

I know they will understand, It's for the best

It was fun while it lasted, I have no regrets

I had my fun... 

I know that.. 

But..

Why does my heart hurt

It feels like a piece of my heart is missing

Why do I feel like....Crying?