Chapter 9: Kisses & Tears

{Chapter 9: Kisses & Tears}

[Author’s POV]

MiCha, Byeol, Jungkook, and MinJi enter the dorm with loud sighs. G opens her door and peeks her head into the hallway, seeing the four of them taking off their shoes at the front door.

“Where were you- OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR”, G shouts as she runs out of her room, her eyes admiring MiCha whose expression is glum and the exact opposite of excitement. “Why did you dye your hair-”

“I wanted a change”, MiCha mutters as she holds the bags of clothing closer to her, walking passed G as her face contorts into one of confusion and worry.

“Where are you-”

“My room. No one bother me”, MiCha interrupts G in a monotone voice and she enters her room while slamming the door shut gently. G turns to see MinJi and Jungkook shrugging, their expressions worried and confused.

“Is she okay?”

“She kind of had some beef with Jimin”, Jungkook yawns out and G blinks in shock as she looks over at MinJi who only nods in agreement. “She’s kind of upset”, MinJi tells her and G nods slowly as she looks away in thought.

“That’s why she’s so weird”, G mutters out as she glances at MiCha’s door and MinJi laughs, “That’s even weirder coming from you.” G sighs with a lop sided smile as she lightly punches MinJi’s arm and rolls her eyes.

“Okay whatever. I’ll be going back in my room now. I just wanted to make sure you guys made it home alright.”

“Where’s Soomin and Daeul?” MinJi questions G before she turns away. “They’ve been studying together for the passed couple of days for their exam. They should be up and out in a couple more days”, she replies and goes back to her room with a peace sign. “Night you two!”

Once the door closes to G’s room, Jungkook’s arms immediately find their place around MinJi from behind. “We’re finally alone”, he sighs as he hides his face into the side of her neck and she smiles as she pats his forearm.

“Come on, let’s go sleepyhead”, she replies as she removes his arms and walks ahead with him following right behind.
“Which luggage is your PJ’s in”, MinJi asks him as she enters her room. She sits down and pulls out the luggage, opening it to look through his clothes.

“They should be right on top”, Jungkook mumbles as he falls onto her bed, a sigh of relief escaping through his lips.

“Got them”, she says and she stands up while carrying a pair of sweats and a baggy black t-shirt. “Catch”, she tells him and he sits up to grasp onto the clothes that she had tossed to him. He begins to undress as she looks through her dresser drawers to find a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. It’s kind of cold so she wants to dress warmly. She takes them out and turns to see Jungkook already dressed and sitting on her bed while looking at the picture frame on her nightstand that show him and her hugging at their high school graduation. She smiles and begins to go to the door with clothes in her hand when she hears him stop her.

“Wait”, he says and she turns before she can grasp the doorknob, “where are you going?”

“To go… get dressed?”

“Why? I’ve seen you in your bra and underwear before”, he says and she gulps as her grip on the clothes tightens.

“Yea… but that was a long time ago”, her voice cracks and she grimaces at the noticeable shake of her voice. She suddenly remembers the last time he had seen her- the time he had applied medication to her cuts and bruises that had patterned her body-