Chapter 14

Harley

There was a knock at the bedroom door.Harley stood in front of her mirror, she was having trouble deciding what earrings to wear.

"Come in!!" Harley yelled from the closet. 

She held up a pair of gold hoop earrings to her ears and decided those matched her outfit better.

"Miss Quinn?" Jonny asked wondering where she was.

 "It's Harley!" she yelled in response to the too-formal name.

A moment later Frost appeared in the reflection of the mirror, standing at the entrance of the closet.  

"Er.. Sorry Harley.. Joker is waiting down in the garage for you." he said glancing around at the mess she made. 

"Okey Dokey" she said getting one last look at her outfit before garbing her black clutch and following Frost downstairs.

Harley was wearing her newly dyed hair down and curly, around her neck was a black choker detailed with small gold bells on it. She was sporting the short black silk dress she had bought earlier with gold bangles up her arms. She finished off the outfit with a pair of black heeled booties and fishnet tights.

Frost opened the passenger door to Joker's Lamborghini and Harley hopped in. Mr.J was looking out the driver's seat window and was having a heated conversation on the phone.

"I don't care where he is. Find him." 

"Puddin'" Harley greeted as she leaned in and pecked him on the cheek.

He held up a finger to her, still not bothering to look in her direction. Harley let out a sigh and leaned back in her seat.

Don't see me all day and this is how you greet me?

"No, that's my job. You can scratch him up a bit, but I want him alive." Joker demanded into the phone.

"Do you understand?" he growled as he gripped the steering wheel.

Joker was wearing an classic black and purple suit, with his bow tie and the top three buttons undone.

"Good." he grunted before hanging up the phone.

"So pumpkin, I've been thinking-" Joker started before he paused at the sight of her.

He let out a low whistle and Harley couldn't help but giggle.

"Well, aren't you something else?" he said as his eyes raked down her body.

"C'mere doll face" he ordered putting a hand on her waist as she leaned in.

"You look ravishing" Joker whispered, his face was only inches from hers, the warmth of his breath lighting her up like a candle.

She could feel his eyes watching her every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed. He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing though her hair and in an instant his lips were on hers. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect.

They broke apart and he stared at Harley placing a hand under her chin.

"Daddy's had a long day, now it's time for a little fun." Mr.J promised with a wicked grin and started the car.

______________________________________________________________   

Joker

They parked near a nightclub called " The Limelight", which was located in a old warehouse in the historical district of the city. Harley took his arm as they skipped the lineup and walked straight through the door, the bouncer helpless to do anything about it.