Chapter 16

Harley

It had been two days since Joker took out Tommy bang bang and his men. And Tommy was only the beginning. Over the last 48-hours a number of Gotham's mid-level bosses turned up face down, others never turned up again.

Harley woke up on her usual side of the bed and glanced over at Mr.J's usually spot. Joker must have gotten in late last night, because he wasn't beside her when she fell asleep. He was laying on his stomach, his arms tucked under his pillow. She brushed a piece of his green hair out of his face and she noticed a bruise on his cheekbone. She gently pecked his cheek and strolled into the bathroom. 

Yesterday Harley got her first tattoos, one below her collar bone that read "Daddy's lil monster" in a swirly font and another lining the right side of her jaw that said "Rotten" in a gothic font. The word represented something she knew she always was, but always suppressed. She had this damaged, rotten, decaying side to her that she never let anyone see, until now. She was free to stop pretending to be this perfect doctor everyone loved and finally show the world what she really was, rotten. 

Harley stripped out of her nightgown and stepped into the large marble shower. She faced the shower head letting the cascading water pour over her as she reached for the shampoo. She begun to hum quietly as the glass  fogged up. Both of her hands were in her hair massaging shampoo into her scalp, when she felt strong hand grip her behind and turned around with a yelp. 

Mr.J gave her a wild smile and stepped forward, pulling her close. His eyes were a glowing storm as he stared down into hers. He planted a long kiss on her neck and her eyes flutter closed.

"I've missed you, Harls." He mumbled against her neck.  

When she woke up yesterday morning he was gone again. She had only received a text from him saying he wouldn't be back until late.

His words were always inflammatory but the tone was the thing that liquefied her insides. Harley was so drawn to him, so in need of him. When she opened her eyes, she watched him get knocked askew by the profound need he saw in their depths.

He made a feral, guttural sound and in an instant he was on her, driving her back against the shower wall and kissing her with an urgency that left them both winded. His mouth was all over her face, kissing, sucking, licking, biting – he was ferocious in his attack. His hands mirrored his lips, plundering every inch of her skin he could reach, rubbing, molding, scorching. Harley reciprocated as hard and as fast as she could, never more grateful that he tolerated her touch. Mr.J's lips made it to her ear, nipping and licking her closer to the building quake inside of her. 

"I can never get enough of you" He growled into her ear, and Harley moaned in response. 

 His arms circled her hips, lifting her buttocks. Harley took the not so subtle hint and wrapped her legs around him. 

"Please" Harley hissed in demand. 

Without hesitation he filled her, pounding hard and taking in every thick slide of him drilling her into the slippery tiles.

A tenacious finger dived between them, quickening her clitoris with expert pressure. Harley's senses were overwhelmed all she could do was hold on for the inevitable shattering. His head bent down to her chest where his tongue swiped across the ink – worshiping his name, written these as a sign of his possession. 

"Puddin'" she mumbled against him.

He answered with a growl and skated his lips over to her breast, biting her nipple, sending compounding darts to her groin and it's all she could take. Harley splintered into a million pieces, forgetting herself, only aware of him pulsing wildly inside her.