Chapter 19

Harley

The next morning she woke up to a sound of a deep voice.

"Hello?"

She rubbed her eyes and shifted on to her back feeling the soft silk fabric glide around her bare body. 

"Why Harvey.." Joker said into his phone across the room. 

"Sucks to be you, doesn't it?" Joker jested, pacing around the bedroom to her right.

Harley sat up on the large bad and glanced out the large window. The already bustling city was covered with gloomy clouds which spit out a heavy rain onto the streets below.

"Or does it?" Mr.J said.

Joker sat down on the lush velvet armchair in front of the fireplace. Harley took notice to the fact that he was only wearing a pair of black boxers.

"I never know who it is I'm talking to."  he responded, gesturing his hand in  the air.

She noticed that multiple bottles of pills had been opened a strewn about the bare skin rug, where he now rested his feet.

"Yes your're right. We do need to talk." the clown price of crime admitted into his cellphone. 

Harley got out of bed, still completely naked from the night before and walked toward the far wall.

"Face to face." Joker said.

 She glanced in the mirror above the set of drawers before walking to her closet. 

"To face." she heard him speak before entering her wardrobe.

***

"Daddy's gonna need your help tonight, doll face." Joker stated, glancing over from the drivers seat.

"'Course, Puddin'. Anything for you." she answered putting her phone back in her purse. 

"Good, good. Now, you're gonna be wearing a little something I picked up for ya."  he said, his eyes still on the road. 

Harley clapped her hands together in delight.

"And you'll be needing this." Joker said with a grin, fishing out a machine gun next to his feet.

She gave him a wide smile and took the large gun in her hands. 

"Goodie, goodie." Harley said glancing out the windshield. 

________________________________________________________

Joker

"You're late" Joker greeted as Frost as he limped up to them.

It was around eleven in the evening, and Joker and his gang stood outside his warehouse. 

"That a problem?" Jonny asked now standing in front of him.

Harley stood beside him in her new getup.  A skin tight full-body harlequin jester costume, a new personal favorite of his.  

Joker kicked Frost hard between his legs. Groaning, Jonny fell on the cold concrete. 

"Jonny Jonny..." Mr.J said staring down at him.

"I don't have any problems." he bent down and whispered loudly into his ear.

"None at all, zip, zilch, nada, unless..." he exclaimed, his arms wide.

"Wait are you sayin'..." he started, crossing his arms.

"That yer my problem?" Joker asked quickly pulling a gun to Forst's head.