Neighbors

The offer on the house that you guys had wanted went through and you guys were ecstatic

The offer on the house that you guys had wanted went through and you guys were ecstatic. You had all been packing your stuff back home in preparation of the move. The preseason would start in a week and so you guys would be back in the gym in a few days. This meant that you guys would probably not have much time to unpack your stuff into your new house. 

You had finished packing all your red bottomed heels and Chanel purses into boxes and loaded them into the truck. You went through the long drive to New Jersey with your car in tow. When you arrived, there was already a truck outside your house. You figure that one of the girls we already here. But that wasn't the case, it was the neighbours. You parked the moving truck in your driveway and went to see what all the commotion was.

As you began down the driveway,Amanda, Rachel and Emily each pulled up in moving trucks. You all walked over to the neighbours after giving each other hugs. You were greeted by two young blondes guys, probably mid-twenties. There was something very familiar about them but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Hi, I'm Taylor and that's Beau. You must be the neighbours."

"Yeah I'm Amy. That's Amanda, Rachel and Emily."

"So what are you girls doing in New Jersey?"

"We are the New Jersey Devils dancers."

"Nice well we were both just traded to the Devils so we will probably be seeing you guys a lot."

"I guess so," Emily said.

"Well we will let you guys unpack, but it was nice meeting you," you said.

"It was nice meeting you too,Amy," Taylor said with a little smile.

You and the girls spent the rest of the day moving boxes into your new house. You didn't end up getting any of them actually unpacked but you guys had gotten your beds set up in your rooms which was a good start.

By 9pm you guys were exhausted and decided to just go to bed. You guys had to be at the arena early in the morning to rehearse your dances there.