Hickeys

After your shower, you began to cover up the hickeys with some makeup. Taylor laugh as he watched you. "It's not funny Taylor."

"It kind of is. Why don't you just leave them."

"Because I don't need anyone more than Emily, Amanda and Rachael to know because i'm sure they heard that. Plus with this many hickeys, people will start to look at me funny."

Taylor laughed again and embraced you in his arms kissing just below you ear.

"Taylor, stop no more hickeys."

"what about this," he whispered in you ear before sucking on your earlobe. You let out a whimper before you snapped back to reality.

"Taylor, we need to get ready. We have to  be at the rink soon."

He stopped and you both got dressed. Taylor headed back to his house to change before leaving for the rink. He was going with Beau today, seeing as he has not seen much of him since he they moved in. You would be riding with the girls today and you weren't really looking forward to it. The car ride consisted of the girls playing 20 questions about Taylor. You were so embarrassed when the girl began to notice the hickeys. You immediately pulled out your makeup out to cover them while making a mental not to kill Taylor later. You told the girls not to say anything to anyone hoping that they would actual wouldn't say anything.

-------------------------------------------

The guys had just finished practice and were now talking about preparation  for tomorrow's game.  The girls on the other hand were running through the routines once more before heading out shopping and doing some bonding.