Bacon and Benz

You woke up the next morning and unpacked a few kitchen boxes so that you could make the girls breakfast. You decided to text the guys to see if they wanted to join you. You made chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and bacon. After you were done making breakfast, you went upstairs to wake up the girls. They were all quite hesitant until you told them that you made pancakes. When you got back down stairs, there was a knock on the door. When you opened the door, Taylor and Beau walked in and thanked you saying that they didn't want to go out or unpack the boxes in their kitchen so that they could make breakfast.

Everyone devoured their pancakes and the girls went to get changed and Beau headed back to the guy's house while you and Taylor cleaned up the dishes. " You know it was really nice of you to invite us over. I really enjoyed the pancakes," Taylor said.

"Thanks, it was no big deal. There was more than enough for all of us. I glad you enjoyed them because if I can be completely honest, I never did a lot of cooking back home."

"Well, I would never have known," he said.

Once all the dishes were done you, Taylor went to head home. " Hey Amy, if its not to much to ask, could we carpool to the arena."

"Of course Taylor, meet me back here in 15 minutes."

"Sounds good, thanks Amy."

You headed up to your room and grabbed an outfit out of your luggage and your Devils duffle before putting on some light makeup and heading back downstairs. You told the girls that you were going to drive with Taylor and they said that they would meet you at the rink then. As the girls opened the door to leave, Taylor was coming up the steps.

The girls left without another word and you showed Taylor to your car in the garage

The girls left without another word and you showed Taylor to your car in the garage. " Here we can take my car."

"Wait this is your car?" he said in shock as he stared at the white Benz. The two of you got in the car and you started to drive to the rink.

 The two of you got in the car and you started to drive to the rink

"It was one of my 16th birthday present from my parents."

"You got a Mercedes for your 16th birthday."

"Yeah, I said I would have been okay with a Kia or a Jeep but this is what they got me. I mean I'm not really complaining though."

"God, your parents must love you."

"Actually, I'm their disappointment child. They aren't too happy about me not going to school this year but."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Believe it my sibling are saints, my brother is just finishing law school and my other brother is studying to become a doctor. My parents always tell me to be just like them."

"Well, you're not them so."

"I know, I know. My parents hated the idea of me moving to New Jersey. They wanted me to stay in the Upper East Side until I found an actual careers in their words."

"That's harsh."

"Tell me about it," you said as you arrived at the arena. "We are here."

The two of you got out of the car and headed into the building before heading your separate directions.