Cuddling and Phone Calls

After Taylor had finished practice and was done for the day, he came and watched you practice. You guys had finished not long after.

" Hey Amy, did you want to grab lunch with me."

"Did you just ask me out on a date," you said playfully.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he said with a smirk.

"Okay then let me get changed and then I'll meet you back here." You had a quick shower considering Taylor was waiting for you. The girls decided to go home but you and Taylor decided to grab lunch at a local diner.

When you guys got to the restaurant, you order a chicken Caesar salad and a vanilla coke. Taylor ordered a burger and a side salad with a Perrier water.

"So Amy, you are a really good dancer."

"Thanks I have been dancing since a young age."

"How did you end up in New Jersey as a dancer."

"When I was in high school, I had no idea what I wanted to do or where I wanted to go to university, so I decided to take a year off and work. I tried applying for local dance studios but got nowhere. So I decided to continue looking and I saw that the Islanders, Rangers and Devils were all looking for dancers so I went to auditions and the Devils were the only one to accept me." 

"Well I'm glad that you did because I would have never met you otherwise," he said taking your hands in his.

"Aw, you are too sweet," you said. As you said that your food arrived. The two of you ate your food before fighting on who was going to pay the bill. In the end, Taylor won.

The two of you headed back to you place to watch some TV. When you got home, you noticed that the girls had gone out. You decided to change into something a little more comfortable.

The living room was one of the only rooms that had been unpacked the day before so the two of you decided to watch some TV    

The living room was one of the only rooms that had been unpacked the day before so the two of you decided to watch some TV. The two of you spent the next few hours curled up on the couch watching White Collar until the girls got home. When they got home they all put their shopping bags in their rooms which were still in boxes. It wasn't long before they were jumping onto the couch and bombarding the two of you with questions. You could tell that Taylor was feeling a little awkward so you grabbed his hand and lead him your room. The two of you sat down on your bed considering it was the only thing set up already.

" Hey Taylor, I am so sorry about that. They can be a little much."

"Don't be it was actually a little funny. I liked how you got all flustered and you began to blush."

"Shut up, like you didn't do the exact same thing," you said playfully slapping his arm.

"Yeah but on you it looks cute," he said reaching his arm over you onto your opposite hip and pulling you onto his lap. He began to kiss you and things began to get more and more heated. That was when you phone rang., it was your brother. "I'm sorry Taylor, I have to take this."

"Hey bro, what's up."

"Hey Amy, how's Jersey?"

"It's good how's law school."

"It's great. I'm doing well and professor likes me. How are you? I heard about your argument with mom and dad."
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just same old mom and dad."
"Well if you ever want to talk just call."
"Okay thank bro. I really need to unpack so I will talk to you later."
"Okay bye."
Taylor sat there looking at you with a concern look on his face."What was all that about."

"Just my brother asking if I was okay after the fallout with my parents about me moving to New Jersey to become a dance for a hockey team."

"And are you okay?"he said rubbing your back as he pulled you closer to his chest and kissed your forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay then why don't we unpack these boxes to take your mind of everything." He kissed your shoulder and the two of you started on the boxes.