Makeup Sex

"What were you thinking. Crystal is going to make my life a living hell because of that photo. "

He kissed you to get you to stop rambling. "Calm down Amy, I won't let her do that."

As you to continued to talk, Crystal approached Taylor.

"Hey Taylor. I saw your photo earlier, it must of been a typo right. I thought you were into me."

"Listen Crystal, I'm with Amy and I have been trying to tell you that but you don't seem to listen. "

"You are kidding me right. "

You came over to Taylor and kissed him. He deepened the kiss a little before releasing. "I'm afraid he's not kidding Crystal and hopefully this will prove it to you."

"That proves nothing but the fact that your a little slut who is going after the guy I like."

You and Crystal began to argue back and forth until Taylor picked you up and carried you out of the room.

The two of you headed back to his place and curled up in bed together. Taylor began to kiss your neck and it was sure to leave marks. Things began to escalate quickly as both yours and Taylor's clothes began to come off. You could tell that Taylor was already hard.
The two of you began to make out with such intensity that if you didn't know better you would think that the world was about to end. You took Taylor's member in your mouth as he slipped his fingers in your centre and began to pump them in and out. You quickly became wet and that is when Taylor took the opportunity to take himself out of your mouth and slip into you. He began to pump in and out slowly. He continued this for a while and you knew he was teasing you. You told him to go faster but he continued at the same pace, so you flipped him over so that he was lying on his back. You slipped him back inside you and  began to ride him with such intensity that he would be coming in no time. You loved the feeling of him and you wanted it to last but you were tired of his teasing and opted to go multiple times tonight instead. Your intensity picked up slightly and Taylor came instantly. That is when you decided to allow yourself to release as well. You rode him for a little longer before you finally laid down next to him.

The two of you managed to squeeze in a few more rounds before finally falling asleep and each was more amazing then the last.