I'm Sorry

When you had gotten home you immediately headed up to your room and got ready to sleep. How could you been so stupid. Of course, he wouldn't stop a beautiful girl like Crystal from sticking her tongue down his throat. Your parents were right and all you wanted to do was go home to New York and get away from everything here but you also didn't want to admit to your parents that they were right. You went to bed without saying another word.

When you woke up in the morning you had a ton of missed calls, voicemail, and text messages from Taylor. You ignored them knowing that you would probably have to see him at the rink today. You sluggishly got out of bed and got dressed before making your way downstairs for breakfast. The girls joined you and the four of you ate before heading to the gym for practice.

As you walked into the building you ran right into the chest of none other than Taylor Hall. Oh, great you thought to yourself. You tried to excuse yourself and continue to the girl's dressing rooms but Taylor grabbed your wrist and wouldn't let you.

"Amy, can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say, Taylor."

"Amy, please listen to me. I'm so sorry about what happened last night. You have to believe me, I have no interest in Crystal. I just couldn't get her to let go of me. I tried to come after you but you were already gone. I love you Amy."

"Taylor, I want to believe you but I get the feeling that its not going to get any easier. I think Crystal has her mind set on you. I just can't keep putting up with her and her craziness."

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with that but I'm going to make it right," Taylor said as he placed a kiss on your lips. You returned the kiss and the two of you stood there for a second.

When you got to the dressing room, all the girls were already there. You went to your locker and began to get changed. Crystal came up to you and grabbed your shoulder. "Listen here you little slut, we have a strict rule about taking guys that another girl is interested in." As she said that your phone went off. It was an Instagram notification that you had been tagged in a photo. You opened it and saw that it was a picture of you and Taylor laying in bed together.

                             I'm so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend

                             I'm so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend. @theamywhite

All the girls were on their phones and saw the photo. One of the girls tapped Crystal on the shoulder and showed her the photo.  She look like she was about to bust into flames. "Okay that is the last straw. You better watch it because your life is about to become a living hell.