Crystal

Practice is over and everyone is excited for tomorrows game. All the girls decided to go shopping. You decided that you would all be going to Sephora first so that you can all buy some new makeup for game days. You guys spent about an hour or two in the store and almost everyone's bills was around a thousand dollars. The sales clerks were ecstatic when you guys left hands full of just Sephora bags.  You all dropped your bags off in the car before continuing shopping.

Next was Victoria Secret then Michael Kors and other high end brands. As you walked through the mall some of the guys walked out of Footlocker including Taylor and Beau. The girls all went over to see them. Some of these girls have been hoping to get some of the guys attention for weeks. When you finally got over to where everyone one was one of the girls that you were to fond of was all over Taylor.

"Crystal, can you please let go of my arm," Taylor said.

"What you got a girlfriend or something," Crystal said

Taylor looked at you as if to ask if he should say. Beau immediately jumped in, "Crystal, that's none of your business if he has a girlfriend or not."

"Down Tiger it was a joke."

Beau shook his head and walked up to you. He then whispered in your ear," Don't worry, I have your back."

You looked at him and smiled. You decided to do what you instinct were telling you to, which was to walk away. You began to head to the Nike Store. No one had any interest in following you, or so you though. Suddenly, you hear you name being called. You turned around and saw Taylor coming after you.

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened back there," he said.

"It's fine. I feel like that probably happens a lot."

"You have no idea. So what are you up to."

"Just grabbing a few workout outfits and then I will probably do more shopping with the girls."

"Wow, you sure you need anymore stuff," he joked pointing to all the bags in your hand."

"If you think this is a lot, you should see the car."

"Wait there is more."

"Yup, there is a trunk filled with Sephora bags."

"Why, you are so beautiful without it."

"Thank you but it's for game days."

"Oh I see," he said as he grabbed all the Nike outfits out of your hand and headed to the cash. The clerk scanned everything and Taylor swipe his card.

" What was that?" you said to him.

"Think of it as an apology gift for what happened earlier."

" I told you it didn't bother me."

" I know but trust me. I don't think that she is done."

"Oh for sure, she will probably play it off later like she ended up landing you."

"Yup but we both know who is really in my heart," he said before placing a kiss on your lips. You kissed him back.

You both headed back to where everyone else was. You joined the group before everyone decided to head home. The guys had made plans to have a party tonight at one of the players houses. They had invited all the girls to join them.

When you and the girls got home, you lugged all your bags upstairs and started to sort everything into their designated area. When everything was finally put away. You began to get ready for the party. You could hear the girls yelling down the hall. You opened the door and you were all dressed amazingly.You each finished your final touches on your hair and makeup before heading out to the party.

When you got there, you could see some of the guys on the lawn talking

When you got there, you could see some of the guys on the lawn talking. You made your way to the door and were greeted by some of the guys. You and the girls went your separate ways and once you found something to drink you headed to find Taylor. 

One of the guys came up to you," hey kid, looking good."

You were slightly insulted by his comment but you let it slide seeing as he was drunk and technically compared to these guys you are a kid. You eventually found Taylor and he was by the pool drinking with some of the other guys.  As you approached them some of the other guys cracked jokes about you being underage and that you shouldn't be drinking. Taylor sat there and watched. 

After a few hours and a couple of drinks, the comments didn't phase you as much. It was starting to get cold out so no one was really outside anymore. You decide to so sit beside the pool even though you didn't have a jacket. You felt a blanket being wrapped around you followed by a pair of arms.

"Hey baby girl," Taylor said as he kissed your neck.

"Are you making fun of my age now too," you splat.

"Sorry, no I didn't mean it like that."

"I'm sorry I lashed out it's just..." suddenly his lips were on yours and you lost your train of thought.  He pulled you onto his lap as he continued to kiss you. You could hear some of the guys cheering as they watched from inside. The two of you began to laugh before kissing again. Suddenly you were being grabbed by the hair and pulled backwards.

" What the hell do you think you are doing," Crystal nearly screamed. "You little slut, did you not hear me earlier at the mall when I was hitting on him. Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Crystal, what is your problem. Can't you take a hint that he's not interested."

"How come he has never said that then."

"That's enough girls. Stop now," Adam said.

That's when Crystal walked up to Taylor and shoved her tongue down his throat. You knew this wasn't going to end peacefully unless you walked away, so that's what you did. You called a cab and headed home.