First Place

I've been told jokes always make things less awkward. So here you go.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The guy who finished second.

The guy who finished second who?

Exactly.

Nobody cares about second place! You care about first place! Everybody cares about first place!

You thought it was the end? You thought it was over? You thought you were finished?

Well let me tell you something, we're just getting started.

It's time to test your limits. Your skills. No excuses. You feel like quiting? You better give it one more kick, one more punch, skip, step, hop, jump, tip-toe, squat, split. Whatever. Until you reach the TOP! What do you fear? Fear gets in your way. Fear blinds you. Fear is created by you, and whatever you create, you can destroy.

I am not afraid.

You can't give up.

We all fall down in life. But the question is...Who gets back up?

If you devote yourself to one idea, one thought, one step. Then no one can stop you. Your not going to let them. Once you make that decisions, you become a whole different person entirely.

"What if I fail?" "What if they make fun of me?" "What if he's watching!?" "What if I get teased?" "What if." What if. WHAT IF. WHAT IF.

SHUUUUUT UPPP!

What if never made it to the arena! What if never scored the goal! What if never aced the test! What if didn't win!!

I am the champion.

You are the champion!

You have to choose fight back!

For what is yours!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!

I REFUSE TO BACK DOWN!

I WILL WIN THIS!!!

I WONT QUIT!

You make that decision. You make that decision to fight, to keep going for what is yours.

Then you will win.

It may take a few tries. A few disappoints. A few failures.

But in the end you will always win.

But don't make that your end.

There's always something higher to stride for.

So go get what is yours.