T W O

August 18, 2015 9:46 am

I looked at my phone. 3 unread messages.

•Niall Horan🇮🇪
Hi love, hope all is week with you. I'll be in L.A. Tomorrow afternoon, would you like to meet for dinner? Xx

•CalPal🐶
Kaydence Marie McGregor I swear if you don't reply so we can keep our snapchat streak going I will fly to L.A. and snap myself!

•Luke♡
Good Morning, Princess. Thinking of you. Have a wonderful day. You're beautiful. I love you.

Of course, the three people I was closest to.

I decided I should reply.

To: Niall Horan
Hi! Yes I would love to! Pick me up around 6? Same place! Have a safe flight!

To: CalPal
Hahahaha I might not reply just so you'll come visit ;)

To: Luke♡
You too , my darling. So proud of you and all your accomplishments. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Time had slowly been passing since we broke up. Only about 2 more months until Luke and I would be starting things over. I was beyond excited.

September 29, 2015 4:58pm

I was waiting for my phone to buzz. My manager said that he had big news. News that I was going to be ecstatic about. I was nervous but ready to hear what the big news was. My phone buzzed but instead of a call from Jerry my manger is was a text from Luke. I smiled knowing how close it was to he and I being together again, plus I was about to receive some kick ass news...well according to my manager anyway. Before I got a chance to open it, Jerry called. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hi! Jerry! I'm so excited! What is the news?"

He laughed "Calm down"

"Calm down? How am I suppose to calm down? I want to know, no , I need to know the news! After the past few months, I need to hear something good!"

He again laughed, "Okay, fine you ready?"

"Yes!!" I practically shouted

"So I hope you don't have any plans for 2016, because you're going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled through the phone. I basically started doing a happy dance in my living room. "This is so exciting not only for my music career but for me and Luke as well!!

"Well I'm glad to hear you're excited. I have to go, but I'll call you tomorrow and we can set up a meeting to get somethings planned"

I was beyond excited! I was not only going on tour with an amazing band, but I was going on tour with my boyfriend! Well my ex boyfriend soon to be boyfriend. Yeah, it's complicated but I was ecstatic! I opened my message from Luke.

To: KaydenceMarie<3
We need to talk...

To: Luke♡
I know! I just heard the news! I'm so excited!

To: KaydenceMarie<3
Wait what? What news?

To: Luke♡
Okay you haven't heard? AHHH I can't wait to tell you! You're going to be stoked! But you go ahead babe!

To: KaydenceMarie<3
Ugh well I don't know how to say this...

To: Luke♡
Is everything okay?

To: KaydenceMarie<3
Not really...

To: Luke♡
What's going on?

To: Kaydence McGregor
I don't think we should get back together

And with that message I was in utter shock.

********************************************
Hi guys! Sorry it's short again! But I plan on updating again soon to make up for it! Hope everyone is having a great day!
Remember to check out my other stories!

Off Limits | a.i.

Bad Dreams | c.h.

5 Seconds of Summer Preferences | 2016

And as always feel free to comment and leave feedback!

Much love xx

Twitter: calumxxcrushx