E I G H T

Sydney, Australia

As we step into the house I notice the tall ceilings an open concept layout. The walls are done in dark colors with large windows and an abundance of natural light. Their was a large flatscreen tv mounted on the wall and a shelf of video games and dvds below. The kitchen was located behind the living room area separated from the living room by the front door area and the kitchen bar that came out from the wall. There was a small breakfast nook off to the left of the kitchen. The kitchen had tiled counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Through the breakfast nook, there were French doors that led to a back patio and what seemed to be a pool. To the left of the living room were the stairs that led to bedrooms. Although it was very open and modern, it still had a warm and cozy feel to it. It was a nice size and would seem large to most people, but nothing overly huge and obviously owned by celebrities.

Calum had told me on the drive over that there was a small recording studio in the basement. He knew I was still missing one last flagship song for my album. Ever since the breakup, I had been dealing with major writers block. Although some would say that situations like this are perfect for musical creativity...for me it was not. I mean after all, I wasn't Taylor Swift.

Luke has been my only serious relationship...I mean unless you count that one time in fourth grade when a boy named Jax gave me a hot wheels valentines card...but he also gave it to the rest of the class...but I mean mine did say I was his valentine - so I think that counts.

For years, Luke was my obsession.

He was my first kiss...and would've been my only if it wasn't for a few guest roles in tv series. I had dabbled into acting a bit before deciding music was what I wanted to focus on. Music was just something that helped me express how I was feeling. It was my way to vent.

After Calum helped me to the guest room upstairs, I put on some comfy cloths - black leggings and a big t shirt. I tied my long blonde hair up into a top knot bun my favorite pair of nikes and headed downstairs.

The boys were all sitting in the sofa and love seat. Luke, Calum, and Ashton on the sofa, and Michael in the love seat. I sat down next to Michael. They were all talking about some trip they were planning on going to next month. Bali ,I think? I wasn't quite sure, I only caught the end of the conversation.

All the body's looked at me and smiled..well almost all of them.

"How was your flight?" Ashton asked

"I made it, I guess that's all that matters" I slightly smile remembering the nerve wracking 14 hour flight.

Michael started to speak but before he could he was interrupted.

"Is that my shirt?" Luke spoke without any emotion on his face.

I looked down and noticed he was right. I guess that I hadn't realized it when I put it on but he was right , it was his shirt. I was so use to wearing his clothes that it hadn't even fazed me.

"Really man?" Calum said as he hit Luke across the arm.

Luke looked like he was about to apologize but before he could I said

"No, it's fine. He's right. We broke up and I should give him his shirt back" and with that I pulled the black band t shirt up over my body and tossed it to Luke.

All four of the boys started and me in shock - not saying a word. I looked down and noticed I was wearing my black lace bra which matched my black yoga leggings. Apparently, it was somewhat of a nice view because all of them looked like the heart eyed emoticon. Luke looked st me with pure lust in his eyes.

Mission accomplished

**************************************************
Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed! Remember to vote and comment! I know it's still kinda dull and boring right now but it will get better!

Much love xx