Introduction

Introduction
_____________

Hi! My name is Stíana (Ste-in-a). I'm a girl.. Incase you didn't know because of my name. I'm thirteen and I'm Irish!

This is my first book on Wattpad, so it won't be good, but ill try my best to make it interesting!

This is about Shane and Joey when they're sixteen. In Highschool. It'll be full of drama.

And there will be smut in this story, because everyone loves a little bit of Shoey smut every now and then, right?

At the start of the smut chapters there'll be a warning. So if you don't like it you won't have to read it. And the chapter will only consist of smut. You won't miss anything! Just wait until the next update and read on from there.

At this minute in time there is no end to the story. Which I know is bad, but this is just an amateur book, so.. I'm just going to see how I get on and try to update as much as I can.

Like I said its my first book so I'm not fast at writing. I'll try my best to update short chapters every day, and if not, every two days! And then on the weekends there will be a long chapter!

So that's about it, if you read all of that you deserve a reward!

Honestly..

Oh and follow me on twitter- @StianaMoss
________________