Chapter Ten- "What have you done"

-Shane's P.O.V-

I had slid the sour contents of the first bottle of Vodka down my stinging throat. I let the bottle drop from my hands to the floor where it rolled over and stared up at me, laughing at how pathetic I was. Seeing it lying there only made me want more.

Stumbling off of the sofa, I strolled into the dark kitchen. I pulled on the fridge door, which jerked open causing me to collapse on the cold, tiled floor. Clutching the back of my head, I fixed and steadied myself into a sitting position, only to be eye level with a six pack.

Perfect.

My right hand tightened on the fridge door, helping me pull myself up. I snatched the cans from the fridge and return back to the living room, dragging against the walls.

I flick open the first can, close my eyes and throw my head back against the wall. Done. There's no sipping and enjoying when you want to forget everything.

I start to feel as if something is crawling in my wrist. What the hell? I claw at it but it still feels as if millions of tiny insects are going crazy in that one spot.

How the hell am I going to get these things out from under my skin?

I rushed to the kitchen, scanning my eyes around, frantically looking for something to stop the itch. My eyes landed on a knife sitting on the marble counter. I grasped the knife and started cutting my skin. But nothing happened, they didn't go away.

Now blood was pouring everywhere, but these fucking bugs were driving me crazy, so I just kept cutting.

-Joey's P.O.V-

There!

The wind blew against me as I ran towards his house. Shane's house. It was small, about half the size of my house, probably even smaller than that. It stuck out like a soar thumb because it was the only one not painted.

I walked up towards the dull black door, and stood for about five minutes until I picked up the courage to lift my clenched fist and knock, paint chips falling as I did.

I waited a while until I could hear someone unlocking the door on the other side. The handle moved downwards slowly. I wanted Shane to hurry up, that was before the door had opened.

Once the door creaked open I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked awful, snow-like skin, black drowsy eyes and his hair was everywhere. He looked like death.

I cringed at a strong stale stench. I studied his body only to see blood streaming from his arm. My stomach churned just looking at it. I was completely speechless, only letting out an incoherent, "Oh my God."

I scanned the mess behind him. Five cans lay scattered, obviously thrown anywhere absentmindedly, along the carpet. A bottle of Smirnoff caught my attention gleaming from the light sneaking in from the open door.

I had so many questions running through my head, but I only stared at the helpless boy in front of me. I couldn't get my words out and it seemed he couldn't either. Nobody said anything.

I coughed and looked at the scene once more before apprehensively asking,

"What have you done, Shane?"

_____________________

It feels like I haven't updated in a year, oh my god. But here is a chapter, I'll try and write two more before I sleep and at the minute it's 02:25, so I can't promise anything.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, for example lie, lay, lying and laying. God I hate those words..

Anyway,

Byeee<3