Chapter 1. Fish An Chips, And The Woman In The Shadows.

Lucy's POV. ~*~*Edited~*~*~

"Lucy!!" Yelled my friend Mason Jackal, as he kicked the ball toward me. I stopped it before it could pass me and kicked it toward the others, the 'others' consisted of Mason's two older sisters, Jackie and April. "What's the point of this again?" Jackie called to her brother as she kicked the ball to April, who stopped the ball with her foot and kicked it into the air and grabbed it, then looked to her brother. "The point is Football is fun, and that is what the point is." He replied.

I rolled my eyes, Mason was going to try out for the school's Football team, so he made us all play the game with him. I didn't mind really, Football was fun, I just wasn't as into it as Mason. "Mason, I'm glad you love this game and want to try out for your school's team, I really am. But come on! We've been kicking this bloody ball around all afternoon. What do you say we take a break, yeah?" April asked walking over to us. "Fine. Can we go get Fish an Chips? I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he took his ball from his sister and put it away. "Sure." April said with a laugh as Jackie joined us. "You wanna come Lucy?" Mason asked me as we all began to make our way out of the park we had been playing in. "Sure." I said with a smile. And with that we headed for some food!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"That was the best fish fingers I have ever had!" Exclaimed Mason as we all walked back to our neighborhood. "You say that about all the fish fingers from everywhere when you get them." I said rolling my eyes. "I do not!" He said looking at me like I had grown three heads. "You do too." April said laughing at her little brother. "Do not!" He said glaring at his sister. "Do too!" Jackie told him and before he had a chance to say anything, she grabbed April by the elbow and took off running, pulling a laughing April with her.

"Oh no you don't," I said grabbing Mason's elbow as he went to take off after his sisters. "Whyyyyyy?" He wined looking at me as we came to a halt. "Because I don't want to walk home alone." I replied walking again, Mason jogged up to me since I had left him behind a bit. "Sorry, Lucy but I gotta get home. See ya tomorrow." Mason told me and then he took off running. "Thanks a lot Mason!" I yelled sarcastically after him as I watched him fade into a dot far off. Mason and I live in the same neighborhood, just different streets. I turned onto my street and came to a sudden halt. I hadn't been playing attention to the fact that it had gotten dark out, and my street had no lights on what-so-ever. That was strange since there was always street-limps on, I took my keys out of my pocket and turned the little torch on.

Then I began walking to my Aunt Sophie's house, she was most likely going to be mad at me for staying out after dark. I stopped about half way there because I heard something, it was strange. It sounded like someone was following me, I continued to walk home because I felt very uncomfortable and I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I could see my Aunt's house when all of a sudden I came to a halt, unwillingly might I add. "Where do you think you're going child?" Came a woman's voice from behind me, which caused my eyes to widen and my breathing to pick up.

"Well, if it isn't the little Black. Black, you disgrace that family name!" She spat hatefully, I still was unable to see her as I had dropped my keys and the woman was staying in the shadows. I had no clue what she was talking about, she was really starting to freak me out.  "Now, let's cut the chit chat and get going, shall we?" The woman went on in a much too excited voice and with that, she grabbed me by the arm and everything turned black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 713.

Hello everyone! This Chapter was written in Lucinda Black's POV, just thought i'd let you know in case anyone was confused on who Lucy was. Anyway, the book will mostly be in Ally's (aka Starlight's) Point Of View.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I hope to update again next week.

Xoxo
Caitlyn,
    (TheWhovianHalfBlood).