Chapter 15. Don't Cry For Me.

Third Person POV.

Ally and Aaron walked side by side as they were lead through a series of wooded paths with torches lining them. The person leading them was a young girl and boy, around the age of 11 years old. The girl had long golden blonde hair that faded into a light blue at the ends, green eyes, and was wearing a light blue summer dress that had gold dots on it. The boy had red hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a forest green dress shirt tucked into black pants.

Ally glanced at Aaron and noticed he looked deep in thought.

"When do you reckon we we'll get there?" She whispered to him.

He shook his head as if to shake away his thoughts and replied, "don't know, hopefully soon."

Ally nodded. They walked for about 10 more minutes and then the boy spoke up. "We're here." And they came around a bend in the path and came across a large wooden door. It had small designs all over it that were hard to make out.

"Wait here." The girl told them as she and the boy walked over and opened it and went inside.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked Aaron once the door had closed, she turned to face him and saw he was frowning.

"What?" He asked as he looked at her as if he hadn't heard.

"I asked if you were okay. You've been frowning the whole way here." She asked him.

"Oh. Yeah I'm fine, just thinking a lot, that's all." He said as he gave her one of his smiles that she loved so much.

"Listen, I just want you to know that once we go in there I'm going to b-" he was interrupted by the girl opening the door and telling them to come in.

"What were you trying to say before?" Ally asked as she looked at him as they walked through the doorway.

Aaron glanced ahead of them and then back to Ally. "Nothing. It's nothing." He said as he gave her a tight smile, his eyes held sadness in them.

But before Ally could question him farther, a woman spoke. "Welcome," Ally and Aaron turned to face the woman.

She was gorgeous. She had deep red hair, green eyes and was wearing the most beautiful dress Ally had ever seen. It was golden with red designs all over it. She looked to be in her 40's or 50's. Around her neck was a bronze Raven neckless, Ally touched her own neckless. Standing next to the older woman was another woman and two men, they were younger then the redheaded woman.

The young woman's light brown hair with red at the ends came to just below her chest, she had green eyes and a kind smile. She was wearing a simple white dress with gold throughout it. The man standing on her right had to be her brother, he had the same green eyes and red hair as the older woman and the same kind smile as the young woman. He was wearing a cream colored dress shirt and black pants.
The three of them had quite the resemblance.

The forth man didn't ​resemble the others at all. He had black hair that came to his shoulders, brown eyes, a small beard and was wearing a deep red dress shirt with a vest and black pants.

It took Ally a minute to realize she had seen the last man before. "Sirius? Sirius Black?!" She said shocked.

He grinned at her. "Glad to know you figured out who I was before these three," he pointed his thumb towards the two green eyed women and man.

"Sirius, hush." The brown haired woman told him as she hit him on the chest playfully.

The older woman cleared her throat, and everyone turned their attention to her. "Welcome Miss Bane and Mr. Lockheart, to The Time Forest." She told them.