Chapter 10. I'M KING OF THE TEEN WORLD!

~*~*~*~*~Edited~*~*~*~*~

Ally POV.

Lucy, Chris and I stayed with the Weasleys for a few weeks,  then they had to go into hiding because the Ministry figured out that Ron wasn't at the burrow sick, according to Ginny he was actually with Harry and Hermione doing something for Dumbledore.

Chris, Lucy and I were staying in a muggle motel near the city, Chris and Lucy were talking about something in whispers in the corner of the room, while I sat and wrote in a journal I had bought. I was trying to figure out our next move, Mary hadn't really said what to do once I had found her sister.

I sighed and put the quill down on the small desk. I rubbed my temple and closed my eyes as I tried to think about what to do. "Why don't you use a pen?" Lucy asked me and I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What's a pen?" I asked her frown. "It's like a quill, but it has no feather and it had ink built in." She replied and sat on the

End of one of the two beds in the room, she crossed her legs and faced me. Chris went and sat next to her, his hand touched hers and she blushed as they both pulled their hands away.

I smiled at them as I began wondering what they would look like when they were older and maybe married, slow your roll Ally, they're only 12, I thought to myself. Then I thought of something and looked over at my brother.

"Hey Chris, isn't today your birthday? April 25th?" I asked him. "Oh yeah, it is, I forgot." He said and then broke into a grin. "Happy 13th to me!" He said and stood up, only to jump onto the bed and say.

"I'm King of the teen world! Kneel before me peasants!" "All hale King Christopher!" Lucy said looking up at him with a big smile. "And a King must have his queen." Chris said and extended his hand to her as he bowed, she took it and he helped her stand on the bed. I laughed as the two jumped up and down with wide grins.

"Careful, you two might break the bed." I laughed. "Sorry sis but I can't hear you over how awesome we are!" He said, but never the less stopped jumping on the bed. "That was fun." Lucy said slightly out of breath.

"Yeah." Chris agreed as he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. "Let's get some sleep, it's already," I looked over to the clock on the wall and my eyes widened. "3 in the morning!" I shrieked.

"Relax, that clock runs fast, my watch says it's only midnight." Chris said. "Oh, okay. But we should get some sleep." I said. "But, but it's my birthday!" Chris wined. "Yes, and you didn't remember that it was until it wasn't." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he propped himself onto his elbows and looked at me. "I mean that you didn't remember until it was midnight, therefore it was the morning of the 26th." I said matter of faculty.

He just stuck his tongue out at me in reply. "Goodnight." I laughed and got into the other bed, Lucy got in next to me. We had all gotten into our pajamas already so we didn't have to change. "Night." Chris grumbled and got under his sheets.
"Happy 13th birthday little brother." I said before I turned out the light. "Thanks." He said and with that I turned the light off and laid on my side facing the wall,

But before I drifted off a few minutes later, I heard Lucy say softly. "Happy Birthday Chris." "Thank you Lucy." Chris replied just as softly. And then I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 650.

Hey meh peeps! (Ohhhh now I want a peep!)
How did you like the chapter?

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

Xoxo,
  Caitlyn.
     (TheWhovianHalfBlood).  🌙