Chapter 8. Ginny Weasley Open The Door! And It's A Long, Long Story.

Ally POV. ~*~*~Edited~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

We landed on the cold ground and water with a thud and splash. "Ow, Chris! That's my leg you're sitting on!" I heard Lucy say, I looked down and realised they were on top of each other, they must've let go a little too soon, otherwise they would've landed on their feet like I did. "Honestly, you two are just too impatient when it comes to getting places. Next time hold on for just another second, and you won't end up falling on top of one another." I told them as I shook my head at them with a small smile.

Chris just stuck his tongue out at me in reply and Lucy just sighed. I offered Chris my hand and he took it, I hauled him onto his feet and he then helped Lucy stand up. They made eye contact and both of the blushed, young love is adorable. "So where are we?" Chris asked looking around. We were in a small area with lots of brush and muggy water,

It would be a lot nicer of a landing if we weren't standing in the water right now. "You'll see. Come on, follow me." I told them and began walking through the knee high water, I pushed myself up and onto the dirt and offered them each a hand, they both took one and I pulled the two up on either side of me.

We then began walking through the brush, it was about a good two minutes of walking before I saw the house in the distance. Tall with different levels that didn't match, the levels looked to have been added on as needed throughout the years. As we got closer I noticed that the kitchen light was on, I grabbed Chris's arm and looked at the watch he was wearing, 8:30pm, they would all still be awake. I walked a little closer to the house but stopped and turned to face Chris an Lucy, they were covered in water from chest to toe from when they fell into the muggy water.

I took my wand out and said the spell to dry them off, then I dried my legs off. "You need to teach me that spell, you have no clue how many times I got pumpkin juice all over me at school." Chris said to me wide eyed, to which I laughed. "How many times?" Lucy asked him curiously. "Over a hundred." He said back. "Wow." She said and I started walking again

Towards the house. "Wait up!" Chris called as he and Lucy ran to catch up with me. We made it to the door and I knocked. The door to the burrow opened slightly and a pair of eyes peaked through the little gap then closed just as quickly as it had opened, there was the sound of people moving around and then the door opened all the way to let a man through, he closed the door quickly behind him and pointed his wand at us as he glared. "Who are you and what are you doing here." He demanded more then asked.

"My name is Alexandria Bane, this is my little brother Christopher and this is Lucinda Black. I came here to ask Ginny Weasley something, that is of course, if she is here." I told him. "You are not Alexandria, she disappeared three years ago. As for the other two, they could very well be who you said they are or you could all be Death Eaters." He said with an icy glare I never thought Mr. Weasley would have on his kind face, there was nothing kind in the face he was giving us however.

"Please sir, we are not Death Eaters, if you just let me speak with your daughter I can prove it." I said to him calmly. "You are getting no where near my daughter." He said venomously. "Fine. GINNY! GINNY WEASLEY! PLEASE JUST COME WITHIN HEARING SO I CAN TELL YOU THIS FROM AT THE DOOR, I PROMISE I'M WHO I SAID I WAS." I shouted to the door, there were two pairs of footsteps and then I heard a girl who I believed was an older Ginny say through the door.

"Who are you?" I smiled at a glaring Mr. Weasley and said, "my name is Alexandria Bane, the last time you saw me was when I was fifteen years old, after one of your best friends disappeared in the Order of The Phoenix head courters."

"What was the last thing we said to each other?" She asked after a minute pause and I could tell she believed me she just had to be truly sure. I took a deep breath and said our last conversion. "I'm not sure but I think one of us should go and see." Hermione had said worried. "I agree but I'm not doing it." Ginny said shaking her head, with just one look at her you could tell she was afraid. "I'll do it." I said standing up. "Are you sure?" Hermione asked me she looked like she felt guiltily. "Yes, I'll be back soon." I said to them." I finished and waited,

The door opened behind Mr. Weasley and a fairly tall red headed teenage girl stepped behind her father. "It's her, dad." She said to him. "Are you sure?" He asked her as he peaked over his shoulder. "Yes. You can lower your wand now, she won't hurt us." She said to him, he lowered his wand and then smiled a bit. Ginny pushed him out of the way and hugged me tightly. "I missed you. Where are earth have you been?!" She said and let go glaring at me playfully.

"It's a long story, so may we come in?" I asked as I looked around making sure there was no Death Eaters. "Of course." She said and led the way passed her father and into the house. "Ally dear, so lovely to see you again. Sorry about all that outside, dark times we're in and we had to be sure of who you are." Mrs. Weasley said and gave me one of her famous Molly Weasley hugs.

"It's fine, I understand completely." I told her when I could breath again. "Who're they?" Gin asked nodding her head toward Chris and Lucy. "That's my little brother Chris and that's Mary's little sister Lucy." I said. "Yeah, you have a lot of explaining to do, so sit down and get started." Ginny said in a commanding tone with a grin. "Yes your highness." I bowed and sat down in the chair across from her with Chris and Lucy on either side of me, Mr. And Mrs. Weasley both sat next to Ginny as I began my long, long story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 1,134.

Hiya! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
And Happy Valentines Day! ❤️

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

Xoxo,
Caitlyn.
(TheWhovianHalfBlood). 💖