Chapter 6. I'll Find You! I'll Find You Both! I Swear It!

Ally POV.

The first thing I heard when we touched the ground in the forest near a small town was Chris screaming for me. I blinked to let my eyes adjust to the bright light, then I looked over to Chris who was 3 feet away, to see him kneeling next to an unconscious Lucy. My eyes widened in alarm and I ran over to them. "What happened?!" I asked in a panic as I kneeled next to them. "I-I don't know, I heard her scream as we disappeared but I didn't know what happened. I think she got hit by a spell, her whole side is covered in blood." He told me as he turned her on her side. "Stop! Don't move her." I told him and he let her lay back on her back, I took my wand and held it out over Lucy. I closed my eyes and focused, then I said in my head the only healing spell I knew as I waved my wand. I opened my eyes again when I heard Chris sigh in relief, Lucy's side was healed, but looked like it was sore. "Lucy? Lucy, Lucy wake up. Come on please wake up now Lucy. Please." Chris said as he shook her gently. Lucy began to stir and then awoke fully, she sat up uneasily  and looked around. "What happened?" She asked confused. Chris pushed her back down to the ground as he hugged her for dear life. "You got hit with a spell we think. But I healed you, just be careful because your side is still going to be a little sore." I told her, "ow." She said when Chris hugged her a bit too tight, he let go as he said. "Sorry." And rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's fine." She said as her cheeks turned pink. "Okay, now that you are healed we better get going." I said and pulled Lucy up. We then began walking towards the town.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a twig snap somewhere behind us, I looked up from where I had been looking at the ground. I knew my eyes had turned gold as my inner cheetah tried to break free, "Did either of you hear that?" I asked. "No, what?" Chris asked. "Never mind, we need to get out of here. Now." I said and started pulling the two away. There was a howl and I stopped again, this time I looked all around us. "What happened to your eyes?" Lucy asked me but I ignored her as I focused on something moving in the brush 15 yards away. "Run." I whispered to them and with that we bolted, I knew whatever was in the brush was following us. I kept Chris and Lucy in front of me as we ran, me being the fastest because of my inner Cheetah I slowed my speed. "What's chasing us?!" Chris yelled as he almost tripped over a fallen log. "I don't know!" I yelled back, something then caught my leg and I fell down as I was pulled back. "Ally!" Lucy yelled as she pulled Chris to a stop as I continued getting pulled farther and farther away. "Run! For god sake you two, run! Please!" I yelled as the two stared at me helplessly. "We can't leave you!" Chris yelled. "We won't leave you!" Lucy yelled as well. "You have too! I promise I'll find you!! I'll be okay, just go now!" I yelled to them as we were now about 30 yards away. "Are you sure?!" Chris asked unsure. "Of course I'm sure! Now go!" I yelled back.

"I'll take care of him Ally! I promise I will! Find us again soon!" Lucy yelled to me as I looked her, and with that she grabbed Chris's hand and pulled him away running all over the place. Whatever was pulling me pulled me all the way to a small and dark clearing, then let me go. I stood up very uneasily and looked for my wand, I dropped it when I was being pulled! No! I turned around just in time to see a sliver wolf as it began to shift into a human form. She slowly stood up, her fur becoming a pair of grey skinny jeans and a grey sweatshirt, she lifted her head and I froze. "Hello Alexandria." She said smiling showing me her pointed teeth. I swallowed and overcame my shock. "Hello Josie." I said and she smirked darkly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 758.

Helllllllooooooooooo! I know this chapter is sort but I wanted to give you guys something as it is the holiday season.

Alright, well gotta run. See you all later!!!

Xoxo,
  Caitlyn.
    (TheWhovianHalfBlood).