Chapter 5. They've Found Us.

Lucy POV.

It felt as if I had just fallen asleep when I was shaken awake, I sat up with my eyes still closed and banged my head on something hard. "Ow." I opened my eyes as I heard Chris say that. "Sorry." I said as we both rubbed our sore foreheads. "S'okay." He replied. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 9:00-o'clock in the morning. "What's going on?" I asked Chris as I saw Ally running around putting things into a small bag. "Ally reckons they've found our hiding place, so we're getting out of here before they get here. Ally's packing everything we need and refuse to leave behind." He told me as he offered me a hand up, I took it and he hauled me out of my bed. Just in time too because a moment later Ally shrunk it and put it into her bag, along with Chris's bed and her bed. "Who are 'they'? And why are they after us?" I asked him confused as I faced him. "Snatchers. They come after mostly muggle-borns but they'll come after anyone if they decide/are told to. Nasty guys they are, they'll hex ya and beat ya before they being ya in to whomever wanted you captured." He told me as I walked over to one of the chairs that was left and took my clothes I wore yesterday off of it. "I hope to never run into them." I said. "Me too. Anyway, you better go and get changed, we'll be leaving soon." Chris said and with that I went into the bathroom.

When I came out most if not all of the furniture was gone. Ally was sitting on the floor eating a chicken sandwich with Chris sitting beside her eating one as well. "I made you a sandwich, I do hope you like chicken." Ally said as she lifted a plate up to show me a chicken sandwich. "I do, thank you." I said and I took the plate, then flopped down next to Chris. "This is really good!" I said after I had taken a few bites, it was amazing! "So where will we go?" I asked after I had swallowed. "Hmmm, well I thought we'd work our way towards a small town in Scotland, it's a muggle town with very few wizards and witches living there so we shouldn't have too much trouble." She said. "Sounds like a plan Stan." Chris said. I laughed at his choice of words. "You have a really nice laugh, like a lovely bell." He told me as he rubbed the back of his neck, I looked at home and saw his cheeks were pink. My own cheeks felt hot as I looked down at my lap. "Okayyyyyyy. How about we get moving, I feel that they are getting near." Ally told us as she stood up, she helped me and Chris up then she went over to her bag then went into the bathroom. "What does she mean she can 'feel they are near'?" I whispered to Chris confused. "I don't know, but Ally has all sorts of powers. So maybe that's one of them?" He said more like a question. "Like what? What kinds of powers I mean." I said.

"Well, she can time travel using her neckless, but that just helps her pinpoint where she wants to go, she can travel without it. She got the time travel thing from our mum's side. She can turn into a Raven using her neckless, she said it's a new thing though, something to do with breaking another bronze Raven neckless. She can tell if the parson she's looking for is in danger/needs help. She can tell where someone is by touching the ground and feeling the vides. And that's all I think she has, or at least that's all she's told me she has anyway." He said and then Ally came out of the bathroom. "Is thy ready to go onward?" She asked casually, I raised an eyebrow in a silent question at him, to which he shrugged. "What are you two doing?" She asked as she caught us as we were starring each other down. "We slipped into a starring contest." Chris replied. Ally smirked suddenly behind Chris, he didn't seem to have a clue that she was behind him, she was as silent as a cheetah. "Why is thy starring?! It is improper to stare at a lady!!" She yelled in his ear, Chris jumped into the air and fell onto the floor as he blinked. "Dang it Ally! Why'd you have to scare me? I was gonna win!!" He questioned his sister annoyed, to which she just smiled innocently at him and said. "I was helping her dearest little brother, girls rule!" And with that I busted out laughing. "Thanks!" I said to her in between laughs. "No problem!" She told me smiling, but it slowly faded as she looked at the door. "What's wrong?" I asked her as I looked to the door too. "They're here aren't they?" Chris asked her.

"Yes. They've found us, the snatchers have found us!" She said as she ran and garbed her wand off of the floor, she tossed Chris a stick and I realized that it must be his wand. "Quick!" She told us beaconing us over to her, just as the door shattered as two nasty looking men climbed over what was left of the door. "Stupefy!" Yelled one of the two snatchers, "Expelliarmus!" Yelled the other. Both spells were deflected by Chris "Expelliarmus!" He yelled and caught the first snatchers wand. "Incendio!" He yelled again as he pointed his wand towards the floor in front of the two nasty men, it caught fire and then Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Ally, she grabbed our arms and right as we were about to disappear I heard the snatchers scream and then I got hit in the side with a spell. We disappeared with a pop and then I slipped into unconscious.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 1,19.

Hey guys!
How did ya like this chapter? Let me know in the comments.

  Xoxo,
    Caitlyn.
      (TheWhovianHalfBlood).💜