Chapter 9. She Was A Shadow And The Shadows Were Her.

~*~*~*~Edited.~*~*~*~
Third Parson POV, London England 1900.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A girl in a midnight blue cloak walked the streets of London as a carriage rode by at 1 o'clock in the morning, the sound of the horses being whipped echoed through the empty streets. The girl came to a stop and and looked over her shoulder at the carriage. She could smell the reek of the man in the carriage, hear his heartbeat. The man has been out late drinking it seemed. She snapped her gloved fingers and the carriage came to sudden halt.

The man who had been whipping the horses hopped off the bench and got down, he looked confused as he tried to figure out why the carriage had stopped. "Why have we come to a stop?!" The man in the carriage barked at the other man as he peaked his head out the small window.

"I-I do not know Sir, the carriage just stopped."
The other man replied as he scratched his head. "Well figure it out! I need to get home before my wife questions where I've been all evening." The man in the carriage said. "Yes Sir." The other man said and began looking for the problem. Meanwhile the girl watched on amused as she slowly strode towards them.

"Excuse me Sir, could you help me find the way back to my home? I'm afraid I'm awfully lost." The girl said when she was within hearing distance. The man looked up at her and looked her up and down, seeing her hooded face he had no idea who was under the cloak. "I'm afraid I am unable to Miss, good luck finding your way back. Really am sorry though. Have a nice night." He said to her kindly.

She would let him live then, he seemed like a nice man, unlike the one in the carriage. "Oh it's quite alright." She replied sweetly. "What in devils name is taking so long!" The man in the carriage yelled as he opened the door and stepped out.

He looked over at the girl and smiled drunkly stumbling a bit as he walked towards her. "Sorry for my 'anners Miss." He said as he continued to walk towards her, he stopped walking when he was arms length away. The girl just waved it off. "Say, would you do me the honour of getting a drink with me?" He asked slurring his words a bit.

"No thank you Sir. My mother is expecting me home by now." The girl lied smoothly, a smirk tugging at her blood red lips. "Just one drink. 'Hats it." He pressed as he moved towards her until he was two inches away from her with a dark grin, the skirts of her dress the only thing keeping him away now.

"Really? Sure." She said as turned her attention towards the other man who stood by the carriage watching on. "Sir, take the carriage and leave now. I think we shall walk." She called to him. "Are you sure Sir?" He called to the drunk man. "Yes. Goodbye Victor." He said as he smiled at her.

"Goodnight then Sir, Miss." The other man said and got back on his bench and whipped the horses, the sound of them leaving could be heard as the girl watched until she could no longer see the man and carriage, could no longer hear the sounds of whipping.

She faced the man in front of her once more. He now wore a frown on his face. She lowered her hood and looked him, her rich long brown/blackish hair framing her pale face. He stared transfixed on her bright brown eyes as she stared deep into his soul, learning every little detail about him, learning about what he had ever done, learning about all the girls he had killed.

He deserved to die. He would no longer be able to harm anyone ever again. He didn't even notice as the girl transformed into a cheetah before his very eyes, nor did he have time to scream as she lunged at him and ripped him apart.
After she was done she changed back and she placed her royal blue dress back on, then the light blue corset, and then her cloak, she did not wear shoes, no one had ever noticed.

And the ones that did were dead right after, as she only allowed the ones who she killed to see her. The girl left the pieces of the man in the street and set them on fire, then she turned and left as she pressed her BronzeRaven bracelet. She walked into the shadows and became one with them as the sand circled her. She was a Shadow and the Shadows were her. She closed her eyes as blackness swallowed her whole.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Word count: 802.

Hellooooo! Who do you guys think the girl is? Let me know in the comments!

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

Xoxo,
Caitlyn.
(TheWhovianHalfBlood). ❤️❤️