Chapter 2. The Bronze Raven, The Snake Woman & The Chandelier.

Ally's POV. ~*~*~Edited~*~*~

Chris and I were sitting in a small cafe when I felt my Bronze Raven neckless get warm, I knew that it meant it was time to go. "Chris, come on. We're leaving." I told him as I got up from our table. "What, why?" He asked me as he stood and grabbed the last bit of his muffin, we then walked out of the cafe and onto the small street it was located on and then we began walking towards the forest. "Something's wrong." I said simply, Chris gave me a sideways glance. "How do you know?" He asked confused. "I just do, and I think it has something to do with Mary's sister, I think she may be in trouble." I said as we walked into the shade that the trees provided us.

I had told Chris all about Mary, and the mission she gave me. I had told Chris pretty much everything that happened, save for me being an Animagus. It was illegal after all. "Take my hand and hold on tight." I told him as I extended my hand to him. "Where are we going?" He asked unsure as he took my hand and squeezed it in a death grip, yeah, there was no way he was letting go anytime soon. "To find Mary's sister." I replied and with a pop, we were gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ow!" Chris yelped as we appeared in a forest, beyond the trees I could see a large Manor. "What, are you hurt?" I asked Chris, panicked as I scanned him for any signs of injury, he didn't appear to have any. "Relax, I only said ow because you stepped on my foot when we landed." Chris told me when he saw my panicked expression, with that I relaxed and took a deep, calming breath. "Okay. Sorry by the way." I said and added the last part. "It's okay. Now, where are we?" He asked me as he looked around, I smirked. "In a forest." I replied. He glared at me. "Well, I can see that!" He told me annoyed. "Then why'd you ask?" I asked him, knowing full well I was gettin on his nerves.

"Ugh!" He said and stomped off, towards the Manor. "Hey, wait up! I'm sorry!" I said running to catch up with him. "Thank you." He said. "Anyway, I think that's Malfoy Manor, and if I am correct, then we are in serous trouble." I told him and stopped him from walking any farther. "Why?" He asked looking up at me. "Because, that means Mary's sister is in there. And that means we have to walk into the lions den." I said looking him dead in the eye. Chris swallowed hard. "Well, what are we waiting for then?" He asked and with that, he began to walk through the thick forest, and to Malfoy Manor, with me hot on his trail.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chris and I had to wait in the bushes outside the gate to the Manor, because we didn't have a way in, so we had to wait for someone to come in out of it and then we would slip inside. Hopefully unnoticed. It's been a few hours and we're still waiting to get in. "Ally, are you sure about this?" Chris asked unsure, I turned so I could face him. "Yes. I know this is scary, but it'll all be okay. Once we get Mary's little sister, we'll get the hell outta there. I promise." I told him. He took a shaky breath and nodded and turned his attention back to the gate, I turned my back so I was facing the gate again as well. All of the sudden I realized somthing, I turned my head toward Chris. "Hey Chris?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said looking at me. "Remember how I told you I time traveled? Well, I was just wondering, uh, what year is this?" I asked him. "April 11th, 1998." He replied. My mouth fell open, I couldn't believe I had been gone that long! I mean, I guess it makes sense since time had passed back in the past. "Thanks." I told him dryly as I faced the gate once more. "No problem." He said.

I would need to pick up all the recent Daily Profit 's when this was over with. "Look!" Chris whispered nudging me, I looked at him and he pointed over to the driveway, it led to the gate to the Manor. There was a cloaked figure walking up the driveway, from what I could make of him, he was a Death Eater. "Get down." I hissed at Chris and I pushed him down so the bushes were coving him once more, he had been slowly sitting up more and more, and he was able to be seen if someone were to look our way. But I pushed him to the safety of the dirt.