Never Have I Ever

Here's the next chapter.I'm not very good with details on cases so I just wrote the evidence and arrest(not really).Enjoy~

They are at the precinct going over the victim's records.While Castle sit at his chair while playing with his new puppy.Everyone that passes by him would pet the puppy including the captain.

Woof!Woof!

Even his woof is adorable.Castle stopped by a store before going back to the precinct to buy his puppy some treats and teach him some tricks.Although Beckett wouldn't admit it she really loves the puppy.And they decided to call it Prince because Castle treats him like one.

When Lanie called about the victim they go to the morgue with Prince.Castle brought him down anyway even when Beckett says it's a bad idea.

"Why did you bring him down here?"Lanie asked Castle.

"Because he'll get lonely up there"Castle replied.

"You do know the boys are upstairs right?"Beckett says annoyed by Castle's childishness.She loves the man but he can be really annoying sometimes.

"He'll be lonely without my company"Castle whined.

"No he won't"then she turned to Lanie and ask"What is it,Lanie?"

"Well our vic is a user-".

"Wait...You mean like drugs user?"Castle ask.

"Yea what else would 'user' mean?"Lanie said annoyed at Castle.

"Is that a trick question?".

"Shut up,Castle!"Beckett and Lanie said in unison.

After Lanie finish explaining to them they go out to get something to eat.When they arrive at the bullpen Esposito said"Yo Beckett, we got sometin' in the vic's financials".They go to the conference room to discuss about it.They found a lead that led them to the victim's work partner.Then he broke and they arrest him.Later that night they all go out for a drink or two at The Old Haunt.Ryan invited Jenny because he's the only one without a 'lover' at the precinct.

___________________________________

Castle tend the bar and he close the bar just for them tonight.After awhile things got a little boring.

"How about we play a little game?"Castle suggested after petting Prince who is sleeping at the bar counter.

"What game?"Esposito ask.Things are pretty boring so he doesn't mind whatever game he suggest.

"Never have I ever"

"What's never have I ever?"Ryan ask curious.

"You don't know what never have I ever is?"Beckett asked a little surprise.

Ryan shake his head.No.

"Its very simple...first you say 'Never have I ever' and say whatever you haven't done.Anyone at the table who has done it has to take a shot.

"OK let's play"Ryan says a bit too eager to play.

"I'll start first"Beckett said"Never have I ever...show off my skills to impress someone"she finish.

Castle hates that she knows him so well but he's not that surprise when Esposito ,Ryan ,Jenny and Lanie drink their shot with him.Beckett's the only one who has never really tried to impress someone with her skills.

"Wow Beckett,the start of the game and already going for all kill"Castle said with a teasing tone.Beckett just roll her eyes and says"Your turn Castle".

"Never have I ever buy expensive makeup"he says as he pour the ladies their drinks.Beckett and Lanie both glare at Castle before drinking their shot.Castle let satisfied smile appear on his lips.It's Esposito's turn now.

"Never have I ever dated anyone who is at least 5 years older than me"he said.Beckett was the only one good took a shot.Jenny look at her with a surprised look."Who?"she ask."...Royce"Beckett answer simply.

"It's my turn"says Ryan"Never have I ever kissed anyone with the same gender"he says.Both Beckett and Lanie glare at Ryan and they drink their shot."Did you guys..." Esposito trail off not wanting to finish the question.

"Yea"Lanie answer simply.

"When"Castle aske after being quiet for quite awhile.

"At a party awhile back.This guy flirted with me and I'm not in the mood the only way to make him go away was..."Beckett didn't have to finish her sentence because  everyone already knew what she was gonna say."It was just a peck right?"Castle ask."No.That guy was clearly drunk and wouldn't leave unless we make it convincing"."Who's turn is it now?"Lanie ask wanting to change the subject. "Mine"Jenny says"Never have I ever had a one night stand at my place"she says with a grin.

Everyone drink thier a shot."How do you never have a one night stand at your place?"Kate ask curiously."I always end up at a bar close to the guy's place somehow"Jenny's reply was simple.

"My turn now.Never have I ever..." Lanie stop to think and says"done drugs!".

All the detectives downed their shot and let out a slow exhale.The alcohol is finally getting to them."Since when do you guys do drugs?"Castle ask.

"First of all,we didn't have any choice.Second of all,we got treated so it's almost like we never even touched drugs before"Beckett says.

The game went on for awhile until one question no one dared to ask was asked by the one and only...No..not Castle but Ryan.

"Never have I ever slept with anyone who worked at the 12th precinct homicide department"he says and everyone was shocked of his sudden courage to ask such question then thought this might have something to do with the amount of alcohol they've been drinking.

Then four people drink their shot.Castle ,Lanie ,Esposito and Beckett.Then Ryan said"Castle and Lanie doesn't count guys"a little confused by his detective friends.Then Beckett looked at Esposito and he looked at her.Then she said"We know".Ryan was still confused and ask who they slept with and he got his answer when both Beckett and Esposito looked at each other and blush.A very bright red.

"Oh My God!Did you guys.."Ryan says clearly very surprised.Both Lanie and Castle were quiet.A little too quiet."When did you guys...You know"Castle asked after being quiet for a few seconds a little uncomfortable at the thought."Do we have to talk about this now?"Beckett ask still blushing.Then Lanie says"We deserve to know".

Kate sighed.Esposito take a deep breath and start"We just started working together and we're both pretty broken.I lost my partner..at least I thought I did...and Beckett has her mother's murder".Then Beckett add"We stopped seeing each other after Ryan came.But we never felt awkward about it".Ryan whistle lowly and says"Wow I stopped you guys from seeing each other?How?".Beckett look at him and says"Just by being there.We decided to stop".After a few awkward minutes of silence Jenny said they already drank enough and they all need to head home.And after a few seconds they agreed to go home and get some rest.The captain have them the whole weekend off unless they catch a case.Ryan and Jenny hailed a cab.Castle (bringing his puppy) and Beckett walked to the opposite direction of Lanie and Esposito.

___________________________________

Esposito was walking with Lanie because she seems like she could fall anytime soon.They were silent the whole way to her apartment.When they arrive in front of her door he ask concern about his on-again-off-again girlfriend"Are you ok, chica?".She look at him"Why didn't you tell me?"she asked with a mix of anger and hurt in her voice.

"Because I don't want you to have doubts about me.It was a long time ago.It meant nothing".Lanie's eyes are watery now.She struggle to open the door because of the situation and the alcohol.She stop when he touch her shaking hand.He place a finger under her chin and tuck her to look at him.And he kiss her gently.When they pull apart he said"I love you,Lanie.And only you".This time it was her who lean in and kiss him and he kiss her back.

I love esplanie ,they're like my no1 favourite ship in the whole show.I love caskett too but there's just so many caskett fanfiction already.Next chapter will come very soon I can promise you that.