Weekend In The Hamptons Part 2:Surprises

Sorry it took me longer to write this chapter.Anyway ,what are you waiting for...read.Enjoy~

They walk back to the house to change and to get their wallets.Then they head to the mall.It was silence the whole walk to the mall.When they arrive they head to the coffee shop first."What do you guys wanna do?" Castle ask."Well this is a mall,why don't we just go shopping" Jenny says as they sit at a table.

"That's a great idea and all....but how about we do something that we all can enjoy" Beckett suggest and the guys nod."How about we go skating?" Ryan suggest."That's a great idea.This place has the best ice skating rink ever" Castle says.Then their drink arrive and.After finishing their coffee they walk to the ice skating rink.

___________________________________

"You guys can go and get your skates.I have something to do first" Castle says then they went to get their skates and they went in first.

About 15 minutes later Castle came back already wearing his skates and went to Beckett."Hey where have you been?"."I just went to take care of some business" he smile and Beckett starts to feel like he's hiding something and was about to ask him then she suddenly hears romantic music.

Couple's skate.Castle pulls her closer then they start skating.In the distance she can see Ryan and Jenny skating side by side holding hands and Lanie trying very hard not to smile but you can clearly see she's happy while skating with Esposito who is resisting the urge to hold her hand.

They're still pretending to fight so Castle stop interfering with other people's love life.Beckett looks at Castle and she can see him smiling,He planned this she thought."Did you plan this?" she ask out loud.The smirk on his face says it all.He definitely did.

Beckett just shake her head and continues skating.After skating for awhile they all feel hungry "I know a great place we can go for lunch.Want to go there?" Castle ask.They nod in agreement.

___________________________________

The restaurant isn't very far from the mall."Hello Mr Castle,nice to see you again.How may I help you today?"."Nice to see you too,Ted.Table for six please" Castle says while smiling."I'm sorry,there are only couple's table left.I'll show you to the tables if you still want to eat here that is"."That's absolutely fine" Castle didn't even hesitate and Beckett is very sure he planned this part too.

They sit on different tables but they're still pretty close to each other,not close enough to hear each other's conversations tho.Castle has a clear view of Esposito and Lanie.He ordered his usual and while Beckett is still ordering he looks to Esposito and Lanie's table.He smirks when he sees Lanie smiling and blushing.

Beckett can see that Castle is looking at Esposito and Lanie.She should really tell him to stop but she really wants to know how this is going to end.After ordering their food she looks at Castle who is still looking at their friends while smiling and pretends like she doesn't have a clue what he's doing."Are you ok Castle?You've been smiling by yourself ever since we went skating".

"I'm fine.Just reminded of a couple of blind people that's all" he says looking at her now."You look beautiful by the way" he's trying to charm her to join in with his plan and it's working because Beckett couldn't help but smile at the compliment."You don't look too bad yourself.I know you want something Castle,what is it?"."Help me with my brilliant plan to help those blind people see" he says pointing at Esposito and Lanie.

"Didn't they end up fighting when you help them last time?" well.... They pretended to fight anyway."That was in the past.Look at them,they clearly still love each other.We just need to give them a little push" he says putting on his best puppy dog eyes and she couldn't resist."Fine,but if it ends bad it's on you" then their food arrive.Castle tells her all about his master plan while eating."That's it,it's pretty simple actually and the best part is if it works,they won't kill me".