The Dreams They Have

This part is during the present.They have the weekend off.I won't spoil anything so go ahead and read.BTW flash is short for flashback.Enjoy~

It's still pretty early in the morning and Castle is already awake.He's making his most favourite food in the world...smorelet.Beckett gets up and heads to the kitchen."Morning Castle.What are you making?" Beckett goes to get a cup of coffee and sits on a stool."I'm making my world famous smorelets" Castle says as he hands Beckett her plate."No thanks I think I'll pass" Kate isn't a fan of smorelets."Suit yourself" Castle says.

While Castle was getting his own cup of coffee Beckett wonders about the dream she had.

*Flash*

"Good morning Mrs. Rodgers" Kate says as Martha sets their breakfast on the table."Please....call me Martha or Mrs.R" Kate smiles then says "You don't have to make us anything we can just go out and eat"."It's not that hard to cook.By the way I forgot to ask you and your friend's names" Martha says as she puts the last plate on the table and faces Kate."Oh...my name is Kate and the blonde girl is Jenny.The guy with the really blue eyes is Kevin and his friend is called Javier who I consider as a brother" Kate says with a smile.Then Rick comes down the steps and approaches his mother."Good morning mother","Good morning to you too Richard.I was just asking Kate here about your new friend's names" Martha says with a pointed look.Then Rick realise "I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce them to you"."It's ok Kate here is kind enough to do that for you" Martha says while smiling at Kate and going to her bedroom.

*Flash*

"Are you ok with that?" Castle ask as Beckett snaps out of her thoughts."What...uh...yea sure" Beckett wasn't sure what she just agreed to but Castle looks really happy so it can't be too good."Great I'll call them and ask if they already have plans for the weekend" Castle goes to their bedroom and returns five minutes later with his phone in hand talking to someone ".....great I'll meet you there at" Castle looks at his watch as says "10 o'clock......and dont forget to bring your swimsuits.......and tell Ryan for me.....ok bye....dont be late" Castle says as he ends the call.

"Who was that?" Beckett ask because she wasn't paying attention to what Castle said."That was Esposito ,you said it's fine for me to invite our friends to the Hamptons for the weekend.Didn't you just agreed to that?" Castle ask confuse at his wife."Yea I did....agree...I was just asking who you were talking to".He looks a little worried now "Are you sure you're ok ,you don't usually loose your focus unless you're thinking about something" Castle says."I'm fine" Beckett says and she gives Castle a reassuring smile.Then Castle says "Ok then...we better start packing before they arrive" Beckett nods.

___________________________________

Esposito ended the call and Lanie asks "What does he want now?"."He just wants us to go to the Hamptons with them during the weekend.He calls it our 'big family trip'.He also said that he has two guest rooms so we'll have to share a room.I can't see him but I can tell he was smirking" Esposito says.

"Well what are we waiting for where are we meeting up?" Lanie has always wanted to have a holiday with her other 'family'."I have to tell Ryan first then we can start packing for the weekends.Oh...And he said we have to meet up at his place by 10 o'clock","Ok I'll start packing and we can drop by your house to pick up your clothes.You call Ryan first and I'll go take a shower" Lanie says with an excited tone.Then Esposito dial Ryan's number and he answers on the second ring.

Lanie steps into the shower as Esposito is calling Ryan then...

*Flash*

Lanie wakes up and she see that the bed Kate was sleeping in was empty.'She's probably already awake' Lanie thought.She gets up and wakes Jenny up because she feels that it's only appropriate before any of the boys or Martha has to come and wake them up.