Florida Vacation Part 2:The School and Their Secret

Castle woke up early then got ready for the school trip.Kate woke up slightly after he did."You can bring guest right?" she asked."Yeah,Paula gave me the green light yesterday.So,what are you gonna teach them?" he asked."I'm not gonna teach them,you are" she said.He frowns "But you're coming with me,and I'm suppose to teach them.So you have to help me" he said.She rolls her eyes "I'm only there to make sure you don't kill one of them while teaching" she said.He place a hand on his chest "I'm deeply hurt you would think I might cause them pain" he said."But I'm not completely wrong" she grinned then walked out of their room.

She went to Esposito and Lanie's room,she rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it.Esposito opens the door while rubbing his eyes and yawning "What are you doing here?" he asked sleepily."Sorry if I woke you up,but I need to talk to Lanie" she said."Sure,come on in" he moved aside then she stepped inside.He closed the door then walked somewhere "I'll go get her,you stay here" he said.She nodded as he walked to what she guess is their room (Castle got them all suites).Lanie appear not long after "Hey girl,what is it?" she asked."I need you to do me a favor" Kate said."Ok.....with what?" she asked.They sit on the couch and Kate tells her about what she wants her to do.......But Lanie suddenly drifts away.

*Flash*

Lanie was the first to wake up.She sits up on the couch then saw Javier and Kevin on the floor,the blanket is no longer covering them.She stands then grab the blankets and cover them again.She smiles when Javier opens his eyes slowly then smile at her "Hey" he said sleepily.She smiled shyly "Hey" she greeted back."Hey,don't forget about me.I'm here too" Kevin interrupts.She turns away embarrassed."Ow!" Kevin exclaimed when Javier hits him then glared intensely at him.

*Flash*

"Lanie?Hey,are you ok?" Kate asked."Huh?Oh yes,I'm fine.What were you saying?" she asked."I'm just asking if you could come with me to the school.Or just come during lunch,I want someone other than Rick to keep me company" she said "Are you sure you're ok?You seem distracted"."I'm fine.Just had another one of those flashes again" she admits."Really?What about?" she asked."Uh.....I just woke up.Then I saw younger versions of Kevin and Javi were asleep on the floor.Their blanket was on their feet so I took it and covered them again.Then Javi woke up and,he said hey to me.I smiled and said hey back,Kevin woke up and said hey then Javi hit him for interrupting......that's pretty much it" Lanie smiled at the thought.

"Well,hope you can focus,'cause I'll probably call you when you least expect it.Ok,I need to get going now.....this is the address of the school.Please come by,I need the company" she begged then handed a piece of paper to her."Sure,I'll come by with Javi.Just so he can bother Castle instead of calling me and asking when I'm coming back" she said.Esposito loves disturbing Castle,he might even ask Ryan to join them....and he'll probably bring Jenny along,so it'll be the whole group at the school,hanging out like all the teenagers.Kate walked out of the room with a smile then waved at her friend saying she'll see her at lunch.Just as she left,Esposito walked into the room.

"Is she gone already?" he asked.She nodded "She just left actually" she said.He sat on the couch,as close beside her as possible and asked "What did she want?".He wasn't really looking to find an answer as he place his arm around her shoulder and stare at her lips."She just wants me to go there,the school,to keep her company,believe it or not she actually still enjoys other people's company.And by other people,I mean other than Castle" she said almost sarcastically."Mmhm..." he leans closer to her."Are you even listening?" she asked,a bit annoyed.He shook his head,no,well at least he's honest.She shakes her head at him then he leans in even more making their lips connect and cupping her face with one hand.They lost track of time after that.

___________________________________

Castle and Beckett got to the school,it's called Storm Heat High (not a real school,I just made it up),at 7 am,just in time to see some students running around,clueless of how the real world is."Ok,Paula said there should be a teacher to greet us at the entrance" Castle said as they walk closer to the entrance.When they got to the door of the school,a woman that looks like she's in her mid 60s greeted them."Hi,I'm Miss Rodriguez,I'll be showing you around the school" she said."Thank you Miss Rodriguez" Castle said.She showed them around the school then showed the class he'll be teaching in for the next five days.