Master Sirius Ought to Know

Dear Padfoot & Moony,
How's your holiday going? Anything exciting happen there since I've been gone? Mine's been terrible. Had a row with Evans and turned her sister into a giraffe. I miss you lot. Write me back.
Prongs

Dear Prongs,
Sorry your holiday's terrible. Ours has been alright. Mostly quiet, really. Sorry about the fight with Evans. Is everything alright? I hope her sister's back to being a person by now... Did you get in a lot of trouble for it? We miss you also. Bring Ovaltine when you come back, if you could, Sirius doesn't believe me that it's delicious.
We do actually have some exciting news but we'll tell you when you get back. See you soon. Moony

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOONGS!!!!!!!
MOONY MADE PEEVES HIT FILCH WITH A BROOM IT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIM RUNNING DOWN THE HALL LIKE A BLOODY MANIAC TRYING TO ESCAPE! I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN ALL MY LIFE IT WAS PERFECT!!! YOU BETTER HAVE TAKEN A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE GIRAFFE WOMAN AS I'M BETTING IT WAS RUDDY AMAZING!!!! GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE SOON POTTER!!! MUCH MARAUDING AWAITS!!!!!!!
THERE ARE LOADS AND LOADS TO TELL YOU ABOUT PRONGSIE. YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS...... HINT: IT HOWLS AT FULL MOONS.
LOVE, PADFOOT!

"Oi, use a few capital letters why don't you? He's going to think you're shouting at him," Remus said, looking over Sirius's shoulder at the parchment he was scribbling madly upon, sitting on the floor in the common room, at Remus's feet.

Sirius said, "I am shouting it at him."

Remus was reading over the message. "That's a lot of exclamation points."

"They mean I'm excited," he said.

""And you can't tell him about us like that! Hint, it howls at full moons - you bloody nincompoop."

"Why not? It's sort of a riddle. He'll never get it."

"How do you know?"

"Because James is thick as porridge when it comes to things like riddles," Sirius said, "And about as observant as porridge to boot."

"Also, you can't say love to another boy besides me," Remus complained, reaching over to etch out the word on Sirius's parchment. "Git."

Sirius grinned, "Are you jealous, then?"

"If you knew how many times I've been jealous over you because of James Potter --" Remus started.

Sirius laughed, "Because of James?"

"Oh yes," Remus nodded.

Sirius's eyes twinkled as he grinned and he dropped his quill on the coffee table and climbed up on the couch, right onto Remus's lap, facing him, one arm bracing him up on either of Remus's shoulders as he stared down into his eyes. "You think I'd take a specky git like James over my strong... handsome... brilliant-minded... witty... sarcastic... wonderful little werewolf?" Every word had drawn him closer until his lips had literally moved against Remus's at the word werewolf.

Remus blinked up at him, his mouth having gone quite dry at the sudden closeness. A smirk played across his face, though, "He is pretty specky isn't he?"

"The speckiest."

Their noses bumped against one another.

"Do you really think I'm handsome?" Remus asked.