Chapter 1: New Timeline

(I dedicate this chapter to PrinceChara for making the cover!!)

     Frisk's P.O.V

     I stand there looking at the goat god astading before me. Help by vines barley able to move, all I can do I is press the save button  "I'v saved everyone time to end this Asriel Dremmur" The final souls were saved and the battle seems to have no end.

    "Huh, why is the battle not ending this is how it is? Let me check the SAVE button,.. wait there is another person!" I clicked on the ??? and then I was thrown into a battle with knifes flying at me from all directions."What I never came across any one with this kind of this attack!" The ACT buttons floars next to me. I press it and. there was only on option *Call Out.

    "What I'v never had that before, but okay," I press the *Call Out button. "Why Save m-e I'm no-m wo-rth saveing," The empty dark nigh says and then more knifes come again but less of them. "what it doesn't want to be save?" I press the ACT button an then there is one again *Save? "What just save, this battle is so damn confusing." I press the *Save button and the place goes dark. Text appears in frontg of me. It first says something but changes before I can read. "Thank you" tghen the world is filled with colour and Asriel is back and the ending battle texts appear.

After they where on the Surface

    It was just me and Sans left. Everyone else already ran off. "Hey Sans," I said.

    "Yah, Kiddo?" He said turning towards me.

    "Well, during the FIGHT with Asriel, um there was this, uh another person?" I said well swing my legs around.

    "What kind of magic did this other person use?" He said putting his hands back behind him, to help support himslef.

    "Um, well knifes flew at me. And they didn't seem to keen on me saving them," I said as he's smile dropped and he shot forword almost falling off the cliff. "What, is it?" I said to sans starting to getting worried because when he's worried it means it is a really bad thing.

    "That was Chara, the first fallen child. They killed themself with the help of Asriel. Frisk please tell me you didn't save them?" He said this with a extremly worried face.

    "Well in ACT, it said *Save Them and I pressed it. I honestly didn't think it would." I started to getting chills.

    "You know what you did! You just unleashed a demon that will kill us all for no god damn reason!" He yelled at me.

    "I'm sorry Sans I didn't know," I said to him.

    "Oh no there here, the demon has awoken" he said looking at where we just came from.

    "Now comdian I think calling me a demon a little to undermiding and rude. I'm more like a Devil or something aroud thouse lines." said this figure walking towards us.

    "Well haven't you got argent you little shit." Sans said to the creature "Well, if it ain't little Mercy. My saviour thank you so much for letting me free to kill as many as I want." said this person in a green and yellow striped shirt with brown cargo pants, holding a knife.

    "So your Chara, and a little snarky" I said and then looked at them a my face stared to fell really red.

    "Kiddo, you alright you look flustered?" Sans said looking at me weird.

    "Yah, I'm fine, but let's focus at the problem at hand." I said shacking my heading hoping it would go away. Then I look at Chara causing there face to go red. "Why does my face and theirs go red when look at each other?" I thought.

    "No worries Comidian and Mercy I want actullay kill you or anyone. I want to give up ,y old ways." Chara makes their HUD appear and stabs the FIGHT button and breaks it and then trows there knife in the underground. "No liers here,"

    "Wow, Kid you really just want to live a normal life." He stode there thinking for a while. "Fine you will live with Toriel and Frisk from know on, got that?" he said in a threatening voice.

    "Frisk-k, oh does Frisk really need to be there too?" They said with are face that would put the sun to shame.

    "Yes, because they live with Tori," He said with confusion.

    "Alright, let's go to Mo-Toriel Mercy," They said with some red left on their pale skin. We walk down the mountian looking at the beatiful city that I left behind. The sun shines down so it is in between the buidings. Chara stays in the far back as we walk. They look up at me with a worried look.

    "You should rest and none of this would happen." They said with speed.

    "No they shoudn't," Sans said in his threating voice.

    "I was just jokeing that was all. No need to resort to violnce now."

    "Now ain't that ironic to hear from you." Sicko murder killing spree McGee. Chara sticks out there toung out at Sans.