Chapter 3: Frisk's Feelings

Hello Dal here, I need ton know what you want Chara's and Frisk's genders are. Please tell me through comment and I will use what is asked the most. Thanks, now enjoy the chapter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chara's P.O.V

We ate a nice rice dish for dinner. We ate Toriel's nice Butterscotch Pie, though Toriel keeps trying to have me call her mom but I really not sure yet. I mean I know her but it feels like I just meet her. Now it's time for bed and I really not looking forward to it. I walk into the room before Frisk, I put on yellow and Green Pjs. Then, Frisk walked in and I went out for them to change. when they where don they let me now by knocking on the door. I walk in and they lay down on the bed, and move next to the wall. I lay down and lay on the side closest to the floor. I fell asleep very quick, I think it was because I just wanted it over.

Frisk's P.O.V

I wake up to Chara and me snuggled up to each other. My hand was over there top while there hand was at my hip. Our heads where pressing up to each other. I thought it was nice, "Man Chara looks cute. I love them," I thought to myself. They wake up to see me looking at them and snugging with them. They blushed rolled away and fell of the bed. I laughed at them. They got up. "Hey! Don't laugh at me, it wasn't funny okay?" The said the last part under there breath. "Sorry Chara but you falling of the bed was funny," I said getting up and there face was still flustered. We went down to smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Oh mom that smells good," I said to Mom. "Ya, Toriel that smells good, Mercy is right," Chara said sitting down at the table. Toriel brought over the food and we dig right in. The bacon was cooked just right, the eggs where good on the toast, which was evenly covered with butter.