Chapter 14: Comfrontation

Chara's POV

"Look I'm sorry I didn't me-" I start to say.

"yeah, yeah kid. i care less about your pathetic false apology. i care more about the fact that you can even hit a person and that," he points at my left jacket sleeve which is now drenched in blood.

"Yeah I can explain, just let me know that Mercy i-" I stand up before I feel his hand on my shoulder and he pushes me down interrupting me again.

"heh, you don't get to know how she is. so explain." he say as he walks around me like a circling shark.

"I don't really get the logic behind it but MK came to me on my home today and he brought two friends. They held me down and beat me up and MK broke my arm. I fought back. I don't know how or why but before a knew it they were being thrown around the street and i was attacking them," he started to speak, "And before you ask no i didn't kill any of them,"

"that's good, so that explains the arm and the ability to fight but why hit the kid?" he says as he looks at me as his right eye fades a bit and his right glow starts to flicker between yellow and blue.

"I don't even know myself. I don't like hurting her and she didn't deserve it. I could blame it on the pain of the wound or the fact of the MK fight. It could be them but my brain doesn't agree with them." I look at my hand to see them shaking.

Frisks POV

I sit in my room leaning up against the door. Mom walks by while mumbling to herself and softly closes the door. What is up with everyone? He is in pain, he needs help, and yet they want to throw him out.

"It's not fair!" I yelled as I slam my hand into the wall.

"Wow didn't need wake me with your tantrum." Flowey says as he stretches and yawns from what seemed to be a long sleep. I look up at him and his smirky stupid expresion changes. "Woah woah why are you crying so much and you dented the wall. Mo-Toriel isn't gonna be happy about that."

"I don't really give a single fuck what she thinks right now." I say as I stand up and sit down on the bed next to the dresser Flowey Sits on.

"Woah i thought you didn't like cursing," Flowey says as he struggles to turn his point to point me.

"I don't. But today is a special case. Ughhh I hate all this." I say as I flop down.

"Well melodrama queen what seems to be the issue," he says in a snarky tone which makes me feel weird again.

"Chara somehow hurt himself and broke his arm and he was caught in the moment and hit me when I tried to help. Plus for some reason his fight button was a different color. I don't even know. Now there all worried and mad."

"Well he did hit you so there worried but I think he'll be fine. I mean its a side effect of high LV," As he says that I shoot up and look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh well when you have a lot of LV and lets say something bad happens like breaking an arm LV takes over and they overreact a lot. Due to this issue they can fight in moments of need and after words can't control their fight button."

I push up close to him, "So your saying he got into a fight before hitting me?"

He leans back, "Yeah, a fight is probably were he broke his arm. But he didn't do any real damage noted by the fact that you health is full. Which means he probably didn't kill anyone."

I sigh, "That's good. But what can I do to help! Who knows what sans might do and he could be scared and if it happened it can be reversed right?!" I push even closer to Flowey

"I don't have all the answers so I don't think there is. You are right though who knows what Garbage Bag will do."

I shoot up almost getting light headed. "I'll be back i'm afraid he might... Do things. I'll find them and fix things," I throw and a jacket and run out of the room and house.

"Wow kid you're crazy" Flowey says before turning towards the sun and fall asleep.

Chara's Pov

I've been asked why I hit her by sans for many minutes and i can't find an answer and it's been making him more mad everytime i say I don't know.

"come on kid, you give me what i need to know and this will be better for us both." He says as his eye starts to burn and his head perks up.

"I told you I don't know alright!" I yell which puts him over the edge.

Bones start to form around him and a few gaster blasters. I push back and look at what looks like an onslaught pointed solely at me.

If I fight back it won't help my case but I don't want to get hurt more.

Frisk's POV

FUCK FUCK.

I yell in my head as run through the streets checking everywhere. Why can't I run quickly for once. I turn into an alley the see a familiar bone white falling to the ground. I run into this hidden metropolitan garden of metal and Swingsets.

I see Chara jumping around as sans is throwing down bones and destroying this grotto. Hw seems to be yelling something a Chara but my ears go numb as I see what is practically my father figure attacking my helpless hurt boyfriend.

I run out into the middle of the fight to have the battle stop and shock pour over there face. Afterwards I walk up to sans looking him dead in the eyes as I do. The same feeling fills up in my gut again but I can't figure out what it's called.

What is it? I repeat in my head as I walk up to sans.

After a few moments I reach him he starts to talk but it hits me, Anger is what I'm feeling.

"Be quiet!" I yell before he can say anything. Sadness fills his boney face. "What is wrong with you! I'm fine hope you know!" I say as I pull up my menu and shove my health in his face, "And your solution to a scared hurt kid not knowing what to do well in pain is to hurt him." I shake my head and walk to the side of him to a bone floating in the air. I grab it a turn towards him.

"I'm disappointed Sans! You should be better and I want you to leave. Go back to Pappy's maybe he can sort you out because I'm not taking this." I walk up and snap the bone and throw it the ground as his head falls in shame.

The magic fades and he walks away. He stops and simply says, "You really do sound like Toriel, I'm proud kid." He waits for ase as if he was expecting a call back. After the wait he walks away in shame.

I turn to Chara to softly hug him and start to cry as he holds me with his able arm.

Am I the enemy here?