Chapter 8: The True Date

Night and Frisk

    I look over at chara dead asleep on his bed. I look back at my notebook where I am planing a date with Chara. Wait! Why am I planing the date when he is the guy! Eh I don't care... as long as I'm with him. I look down at where we might go. Picnic or Amusment Park? Well pinic would be nice to just talk, but Chara dosent like talking... Amusment park is romantic and fun... I could get in another kiss if I wanted... Yup Amusment Park it is! I scratch of picnic and pull out my phone to buy tickets.

Morning and Chara

     I wake up the sound of bacon cooking and a face full of pillow. I look over at Mercy, she has her phone in one hand and a pencil in the other. She is laying on a notebook, I think she is also drulling on it. I grab her phone and plase it on her beed side table and then grab the pencil and place it down on her desk. I grab the open notebook and decide to take a look.

   "Date plans with Chara:
Go to the Amusement Park and eat and make chara go on every ride.
Do ferris wheel last.
Kiss romaticaly on the farris wheel."

     Wo she planed out a date and everything. I still feel the heat ofmy face when I head down stairs. I see Toriel cooking bacon and eggs. I look the table to see... "Comadian?! What are you doing here" I exclaim and sit down.

     "Just here hanging with Tor... and go with out seeing how my child is doing..." he says well looking at me.

     "I'm not your child... not any more... renember you gave me away to Toriel," I snap back and he puts a fake distrout face on.

     "Yeah... but I still want see how your doing kid," he says as he leans back a little.

     "I'm fine Comadian... how about you?" I say to him relaxing too.

     "Pretty great... still using those nicknames Eh?" He says and I nod.

     "Yup.... hey got a story for ya. So someone asked me who my parents where before Toriel. I said a smiling trashbag comadian. The said to me, oh sans cool. I said no... he would be bad dad. This was my old dad, and held a trash bag with your face on it." I said to him.

     "Man that hurt my feelings..." he stats sarcasticaly, "Hey I am not a bad dad. Your just a bad kid... that's why I gave you away." He says to as a come back to my insult. I pretend to look affened. I go to say something before someone I interrupts me.
     "Hey Sans can you take him back. All he does is fail to flirt with me." Mercy says as she walks by me and sits down. I look at her affended and Comadian starts to laugh. I look at him and he starts tonlaugh more.

     "Your girl just said she didn't want you." He says and then goes back to laughing. I go for a cmeback before Toriel interrupts me.

     "If going to treat my children like this you can get out." She says in a sarcasric voice.

      "Oh! Your girl just said she didn't want you here." I say and I air high five Toriel. Frisk taps me on my arm and I look over to see what she wants.

     "Y-you want t-to go to the a-amusment park with m-me?" She says in a soft stutery voice.

     "Uh how about no...." looks disapointed, "no way I wouldn't go. Don't get all sad... you didn't let me finish," I say that and then get hugged so tightly that I can't breath. She realized this and then let's go. She smiles and Toriel brings over breakfest and she eats it with the biggest smile on her face I smile and start eating.

At the Amusment Park

     We stand out of "Mettaton's Fabulous World" (Park name curtaticy of JonathanBlaylock and FlutterBat1 Thanks guys) Mercy runs up tuo the V.I.P door, I look confused and walk up to her. "I don't think we are alowed through her.." I say. She nocks three times on the door. Mettaton opeons up.

     "Ah, my Darlings you look amazing. Come on in darlings," he says and motions for us in. We walk through a pink hallway with pictures of Mettaton and her friends on the wall. I see a blank spot but the plack says, "Chara" He really considers me his friend?  I catch up with the others. We walk out to see a huge and busaling park. He hands us a large bag of play coins each. "Have fun my, darlings!" We walk away and he waves, we wave back.

     "Where to first Mercy?" I ask looking at her. She points at one called "Juggment Ride" we walk over and every thing looks like the Juggment hall battle.... this must be a ride that sans wanted... we go through it and then she motions to the food stands. I motion with my hands no well holding my stomach. I point to one calles, "Spider Crawl" it is one where it is going up and keeps switching tracks. We finish it and walk around for a bit. We reach the middle witch has this bigg tree and a huge circle around it. The place is called, "Peaceful Valley" it is aparently the part dedicated to Mercy. There is ponds and benches, there is a conctet circle around the tree that looks like a red heart. We sit down and relax for a little bit.

     "So this is your area huh. I like it, really suits you." I say with a smile.

     "You see that emty lot over there," she says and points. I nod, "Once you can contact Mettaton and he will build a ride for you. It will trake a month or so but he will do it."she says with a smile. I could have a ride, huh?

     "So is it all specital rides or are there nirmal rides too?" I ask.

     "There are normal rides too. See there is a Ferris Weel over there." I smile

     "Want head there now?" I ask and she nods. We walk over there and give the man running it out coins and then step in. We sit down and slowly move. "I would never belive I would be here with you Mercy," I say with a smile. We are about to het the top of the wheel. I tap on the shoulder to look at me, and I go in and kiss her. We let go and she looks baffeled and than angry.

     "I was going to kiss you.. not you kiss me!!" She starts yelling but still has a smile on her face. I laugh and we walk of and head home.

Sorry it took me so long... I had a huge writer block... thanks to JonathanBlaylock I got a idea on what to write. So there we go a actually date. I'm thinking of ending this book soon... so yeah.. thell me if I should or not. BYE!!