Chapter Thanksgiving: Bonus

This chapter has nothing to do with the rest of the story this is a little thing on Frisk and Chara celebrating Thanksgiving.

------------------------------------------------------------

             Frisk P.O.V

     I slowly cut cheese and place onto a black plastic tray. I finish cutting at the platter I have been preparing. There are various cheeses and meats carefully placed in many spires slowly swirling towards the middle. A cheese dip and a sour cream dip resting in the middle. Around them is a multitude of types of crackers. I smell turkey cooking in oven and mash potatoes being cooked. Fresh bread rolls with their soft smell resting in the air. 

     I snap out of my little food smell high when the kettle starts screaming. I go over to the stove where Mom standing. She puts down a ladle and grabs that silver and black kettle and carefully hands it to me though making a clearly worried face.

     "You really should't worry so much mother," I smiled as I grab the kettle.

     "I know," She smiled to and brush some hair out of my face with her soft white and furry hands. I turn around and go back to my little corner of the kitchen. There is a little tea tray sitting next to the cheese platter. There are two little rose tea cups with tea bags resting inside. I slower pour into the small cups. I sweet mint smell starts to arise form the cups. Heat rushes into my faces as I move the kettle out of the way. I wave it of a place the kettle on the tray near to the middle.

     I pick up the blue tray with my left hand. The brown tray rests in my right hand. Mom gives a nervous look and starts to reach out her hands , before I quickly shake my head causing her to pull back. I slowly walk into the living room where Chara is resting on the couch. I place the trays on the table and grab the tea cups and hand one to Chara as I sit down.

     "Looks like working at AppleWasps as a waiters is helping out. (There both around 15-16)" Chara said and then taking a sip of his tea. He pulls back and starts fanning his mouth. I lean up against him and smile. I look at the TV to see cupcake backing show on. I look at Chara to see him deeply invested in it and everything about it. He is so cute, I love his sweet tooth. 

     "Want Some food that I prepared?" I said gesturing to the platter on the table.

     "Oh  yeah, the best food you have ever made. I total amazing dish with it unique food," He said in a sarcastic voice. He ate a piece of cheese and took a sip of his tea. I made a pouty face at him. We laughed for a bit before the show came back on and his eyes became glued to the TV.

     "Knock, Knock," I here low and up beat voice on the other side of the door.

     "Whos there?" I replied.

     "Orange?" he spouted back.

     "Orange who?" I replied again having a slight idea of what he is going to say.

     "Orange you glad we decided to show up," Sans said and him and Papyrus came through  the small door way. Sans is smiling and holding some cookies, and Papywas freaking out because of me and Chara.

    "God damnit COMEDIAN! I moved out of your home to get away form your god damn puns," He starts screaming at Sans.

    "And a dollar to the jar and no cookies for you!" Mom yells from the kitchen. Chara gets up all pouty and puts a dollar in the jar. He looks at the cookies and then at it's holder. Sans grins and Chara sticks out his tongue. He sits down next to me and picks up his cup.

     "Oh you got tea for your boyfriend but not for you guests," Sans said putting down the cookie and sits down next to me.

     "Don't worry there are more cups for you, wait. What am I apologizing for! You weren't here yet." I get cut off by Mom.

     "Get in the kitchen and help me out!" She said and I put down my cup and headed to the kitchen.

        Sans' P.O.V

    I look over at the kid to see him rubbing his upper left arm and stinging in pain.

    That is so weird kid.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *    

      Chara's P.O.V

     I'm sitting their as Toriel and Mercy are setting the table. Everyone is here. Comedian, Spaghetti, Mercy, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Nappy, (Napsablook) and Asgore. 

     We spent all night laughing and eating. Making jokes, talking about embarrassing stories, hoping for another year.

     So this is what's like to have a family. I wouldn't trade this for the world. I love having this family, even if they all are monsters. Anyways monsters are cooler than humans.

     I walk up behind mercy and softly hug on her, "Your what I'm thankful," I said softly and and kissed her on the check and walked towards the kitchen. I look back to see her flustered and freaking out, plus everyone is laughing at her.