Chapter 2: The New Plan

Just letting people know that in this book. The Chara in this is the Genocide run Chara. SO don't say, "Oh, but Chara is good in the Pacifist run. How this happened is when they freed Chara the genocide Chara killed the Pacifist Chara and came out instead. Now to the Story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chara's P.O.V

It's been a week sense we got out of the underground. Why did it take so long to get a house. I'm mean I'v been living with Sans tell Toriel could get a house. "Well, kid time for you to move in with tori," Sans said to me. "Ugh, don't remind me," I said starting to slouch on the couch. "Why kid," Sans said siting next to me. "Well one, Toriel will be extremely sentimental about it and two, I have to live with Mercy," I said a my face went red. "Heh, kid why every time we bring them up you blush like crazy," He said. "Well, comedian I don't know Toriel would say that when you blush it's for someone you like, but that means I like Mercy?" I said as my face got hotter. "Well I say if you like her go ahead, But if you hurt Frisk I will end you!" he said as his eye started to glow. "Okay, comedian," As I said that I got up and left to go to Toriel's place. I walked out the door and walked to her house. I Knock on her door and hear her say, "Be there in a sec!" Wait did I knock Crap! "Hey comedian how about you answer," I say frantically. "Okay kid," He says as Toriel's door opens. "Hey sans what is it?" Toriel asked. "Well I have someone for you to meet, kid get out here," he said as I walked out. "My,... Child," She said as she started to cry. "Ya, hi Toriel, Mercy is the one who saved me," I said as more tears come out of Toriel's eyes. "Who is Mercy?" She said hugging Chara. "Uh, it's what they call Frisk," Sans answered for me. Mercy walks out to see me and blushes. "Oh who are you staying with?" She said letting go of the hug. "You now," I said. "Oh, I wasn't expecting you so I you'll have to share a room with Frisk, and a bed," as she said the last part my whole face went red. "Um, mom I'm not sure that's a good idea," Mercy said. "But Frisk, Okay until we get another bed you will have to share, okay?" we both nodded and i walked to my room with mt legs stiff as sticks.