Chapter 7: The Zoo

Sorry for not updating that much. Now that it is summer I will be updaring a lot. At least a chapter a day.  Oh yeah Frisk and chara have genders, i was going to write it into the story but didn't know how. Frisk is a girl and chara is a boy. Well that is all hope you enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------l

Chara

     It has been two days sence I got my new sketch pad. I have been drawing in it none stop. I hear someone squeling downtairs. I close my sketchbook and walk downstairs. Oh I forgotto mention me and Mercy have become closer. I see Mercy jumping in exciment. I smile and say, "What is going on that is causing you to be so excited?" She runs up to me, I never relized how much shorter she is to me.

     "We get to go to the zoo!! I can't wait!" She says with a twirl. Why isbshe acting so girly?

     "Sounds like fun. When we going?" Ask her while sitting down on the couch.

     "Today at noon!!!!" Noon? Isn't like ten?? Eh I don't care, as long a she is happy. She sits down next to me. I grap the remote and turn on the cooking channel. "Why do we always have to watch the cooking channel? How about the... cartoon channel?" Look over at her offened and shake my head no. She looks sad and sinks down into the couch.

------------------------------------

We show up at the front gate of the Zoo. Toriel walks up and pays for our tickets, well Mercy is jumping around like a crazy lunatic. We walk in and she drags me with her alround the zoo. I end up paying for all her food and items. We see a goat and I say, "Hey Toriel what ae you doing I there?" Mercy laughs but ends up hitting and getting mad for making fun of toriel.

        We are sitting down at a bench while we eat Dip  n' Dots. I finsh mine and hrow it away. I look over at Mercy who is smiling while eating. She looks at me and my face starts to burn. I look away and she giggles a little.

Frisk

         I giggle at Chara and then finish my food. I throw it away sit down and then rest my head on Chara's shoulder. Causing him to turn as red as apple, I laugh and then relax on his sholder. Though is it strait up and looks like he can't move. This is my chance... I can make up for the rejection. I tap him so he looks at me and I grab the side of his face and go in for a kiss. We sit there for a second kissing when we hear a female voice awwingb at us. We stop and look over to see Mom taking a picture. "Mom! What the heck! Canti get privacy for once!!" I yell at her than see giggles.

         "I couldn't help it... But by babies are growing up!!"she says with exciment. "Hey Chara you okay you seem to be frozen?" I look at Chara who is bright red and is frozen.

         "I didn't know my kiss was petrafing." I said and then me and Mom laughed. "Chara are you okay..." I poke him and then his hands shot up in the air.

         "I got Mercy to kiss me! Yes!" He yelled and then ran off somewhere screaming it over and over. Me and mom giggled and then chased after him. I finally did it.... what will be next... wait crap... we have to go on a date!