5: Savior

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier, I have been so busy with school and my college class but here is this chapter with 5381 words

I'm so sorry for not updating earlier, I have been so busy with school and my college class but here is this chapter with 5381 words. I hope you like it and please remember to vote and give me any feedback pleaseee.

⚠️MINOR SEXUAL ASSUALT ⚠️

Rena Kozume

"And why exactly am I the one that has to be wearing this?"

All of my teammates turned towards my direction and squealed in delight. I had just finished changing into the outfit that they had left at my house last night on my doorstep. Apparently dressing up in basically a bra and a skirt, along with some kitty ears and paws was going to help raise some money for our club.

"Come on, Rena-san. You are the only one that can actually fit into that small thing and besides someone had to be in a costume to hand out flyers. You just happened to fit the bill." Captain shrugged her shoulders as if it were nothing.

The other girls nodded their heads in agreement, all except for Megumi-chan, who was currently pouting and crossing her arms. She's been acting different ever since I left her in the gym, which made it harder for me to find an opportunity to apologize.

"I do not get it! I WANT TO LOOK CUTE TOO!" She stomped her foot, which caused everyone to laugh. "Seriously though can't we just wear something other than our uniforms?"

But no one even cared to answer her question, because they were had already started getting everything in place. There were a bunch of other clubs doing fundraisers, I even heard that the boys' volleyball club was holding one as well. Blowing a strand of hair out of my vision and gave Captain an 'ok' hand signal to show that I was gonna start handing out flyers. I stepped away from our booth and began making my way to the gates of our school to be ready. There was a light breeze that made me crave to be home and bundled in my favorite blanket.

"You're showing too much skin. You should cover up."

On instinct my eyes rolled in annoyance. "It's not like I had a choice, okay? Besides you think I didn't think about covering up? I would love that, demo the girls would murder me if I did that, Kuroo."

Suddenly his hand was covering my eyes and his lips were near my ear, which caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. His hot breath tickled my sensitive ear.

"How about I give you an excuse then." My heart was beating frantically as his presence from near my ear disappeared. "Don't worry, Rena-chan."

"You saying that, makes me wor-"

The sensation of his lips on my lower spine made my words dissipate and then in an instant he bit my skin gently before removing his hand. My hands flew to that spot as I faced him.