6: Complications

Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo Tetsurou

She has been avoiding me

She leaves a room if she sees me and makes sure that I know I'm the reason why

She doesn't even speak a word

She doesn't need to

The girl of my dreams is hurting and there was nothing that I could say to her

It has been exactly two weeks since the festival and neither one of the Kozumes have spoken to me. I don't blame them, but if I tell them then it could get ugly, all because of the big mouth that I have when I'm drugged.

"Kuroo~!"

Rolling my eyes at the sound of the voice as I spiked a ball that was set to me. I didn't want to do this now, I simply just wasn't in the mood, but she came after every practice. Not only did it make things worse with Kenma, but since Rena started coming to the boys' practice with us, the tension always spiked up in the room.

I waved her off. "Look, can you not today."

She raised an eyebrow up at me and trailed her two fingers up my chest which then led her to grab my chin to face her.

"Then when? You have obviously been avoiding me, Tets-kun. When can I have you all to myself or do I have to," she tiptoed closed to my ear. "remind you of our agreement."

Just from her close proximity made my skin crawl with disgust. I didn't want to be with her nor did I want to hurt the two most important people in my life even more. I grabbed the collar of her volleyball uniform and pushed her against the wall, which caused all eyes to be on us. I rested my other arm above her head as Megumi looked up at me in surprise.

"You mean the agreement that you broke by telling everyone that we were dating, yeah I remember that one." She placed her hand firmly on my chest to prevent me from coming any closer.

"Alright... alright. I get it you're upset. But you were flirting with her and you even gave her a hickey for crying out loud."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow up, questioningly. "And? Not flirting was never apart of the agreement. I see you are just starting to get attached to whatever this is and that's too bad because I don't," I narrowed my eyes this time and leaned in closer. "like you. So get over it. And since you decided to break the agreement, I'm telling my best friend. It's only fair."

Her eyes were panicking as she clenched my shirt, but at the same time she knew there was nothing she could do. When we first came to terms on our deal, I made sure to say that if one of us were to break it then they could tell whoever they wanted about it. All except Rena, herself. Simply because she wouldn't believe neither one of us and wouldn't want me anywhere near her.