10. Aoba Johsai

Rena Kozume

Rena Kozume

Vomit

The smell itself repulses me

The minute the bus slowed to a stop and the doors were opened, I ran off as quickly as i could. I steadied myself against the side with a hand and that's when it came.

I could hear footsteps behind me and then a hand pulling my hair out of my face as I retched but nothing came out except for air at first. Then by the second time, all of my breakfast came up and out.

Placing my hands on my knees, I grunted in disgust. "Gomen. Whenever I smell or even hear someone throw up my stomach gets all quesy."

Tanaka appeared in front of me with some napkins so I could wipe my mouth and I quietly thanked him. The person that was holding my hair let go then and I was surprised at who it was.

"Take it easy ok, senpai. I don't mind doing this because it's what I had to do for my okaa-san."

Yamaguchi had a closed eyed smile as he scratched his head clearly nervous. Not wanting to open my mouth and speak, I bowed. Kiyoko in turn told him I meant to say thanks as Tanaka was wrapping his pants in a plastic bag and Hinata was bowing in front of him.

"Like I said, don't worry about it. Never mind me are you alright?"

Hinata looked up then. "Yes, I rested a little bit on the way here."

"I see. Well good. We are counting on you for this match." Tanaka laughed and hit the panicked boy on the back. "Just do it like the three on three match and let me spike freely like that."

At these words the so called sunshine seemed gloomy. Suga being Suga noticed and whispered harshly. "Tanaka! Don't pressure him!"

Hinata was off running to the bathroom once again and I shook my head knowing the same feeling of a first match queasy stomach. That was when Kageyama finished fixing his bag and stood.

"There he goes again. How pathetic." He rolls up his sleeves. "I'm going to knock some courage into him."

I grunted, which caused him to look at me. I shook my head 'no'. He moved forward regardless and Koushi grabbed him.

"Hey! What are you thinking! That kind of thing won't work on Hinata."

Daichi's head popped out of the bus this time with wide eyes. He looked like a deer.