Ratings

Thank you to everyone that requested a rating. Let's roll with it.

Rudely-Enough_Its_Me

Username: I wouldn't say there's anything rude about you lol.

Profile Picture: It's really neat how you have your name within the fire.

Background Picture: Wow, that's a lot of books!

Bio: I love your enthusiasm over chocolate and you seem like a really friendly, well-rounded person.

Sidoora

Username: I'm not sure what it refers to but it's simple which I like.

Profile Picture: Is that a Doctor Who reference?

Background Picture: It's pretty nice, I like the black-and-white aspect of it.

Bio: I'm not good at human interaction either lol. I noticed that you seem really well-spoken (I don't know, I'm random like that.) Overall, you have a cool bio.

alixx924

Username: It's short and simple, which is a good thing in a username.

Profile Picture: I actually find it really funny and unique.

Background Picture: Why are some of the characters smiling if they are bundled into a ball? That is the real question.

Bio: I see that you're very interested in fantasy (like Harry Potter and such) which is cool. I love Pretty Little Liars and The Maze Runner too. Plus, I love the quotes at the end of you bio.

Rlovesbooksalot

Username: I love books a lot too. Your username is so relatable.

Profile Picture: I really like it!

Background Picture: Now I feel like I'm in a forest haha.

Bio: I actually really like the length of your bio: short, but not too short. You seem to have a lot of the same interests as me which is awesome. 

AU_Cat_Creator

Username: It's interesting, I've never seen one like it.

Profile Picture: That cat looks so uninterested but it's cute.

Background Picture: Did you draw that? It is really good.

Bio: All I can say is wow, you have a ton of OC's!

Cupcakeneoncream

Username: It actually has a nice ring to it, not going to lie.

Profile Picture: I like how it matches your username.

Background Picture: This accurately depicts my life.

Bio: Your bio is the most relatable one I have ever read. I was smiling the whole time I was reading it, so thank you for that.

Not_Just_Fiction

Username: It's pretty unique. I like it.

Profile Picture: It's so nice and pretty.

Background Picture: I love how it has the same theme as your profile picture.

Bio: I like the way you wrote some letters in a circle. You seem really sweet and chill, so go ahead and PM me any time.

axgordon

Username: I'm not sure what it means but it works.

Profile Picture: It's really pretty!

Background Picture: I like how it matches your profile picture.

Bio: It's really nice. I love the quotes you included.

penguinfashionista

Username: I've never seen a username like it. I'd say it is very interesting and shows how much you love penguins.

Profile Picture: What an adorable penguin.

Background Picture: I like how you incorporated all your interests into one picture.

Bio: I was honestly laughing throughout the whole bio. You seem really funny.

YayYessie

Username: I like it a lot. Don't change it lol.

Profile Picture: It's really cute and vintage. I'm digging it.

Background Picture: My favorite one I have seen so far! I am in love with it.

Bio: In regards to what you said at the end of your bio, you don't seem boring at all! You seem like a really kind-hearted person and you should totally PM me any time.

PositiveWriter

Username: I like your username. It's always good to be positive.

Profile Picture: I'm literally always on my phone just like that person in your profile picture.

Background Picture: It has a sort of dark vibe to it which I like.

Bio: I really admire how you are not afraid to profess your faith (so shout-out for that.) You seem really cool and confident which is awesome.

panda7861

Username: Pandas are so adorable so I can relate.

Profile Picture: It's nice.

Background Picture: I like how it matches the colors of your profile picture.

Bio: I like how you still manage to incorporate your interests in a short bio.