I Have Been Roasted

Oh boy, this is going to be a controversial chapter.

I was scrolling through some Wattpad notifications and I noticed that I had been tagged in a burn book (of sorts) called Magic of Truth. I had never talked to this person before, so I had no idea what this was about.

I clicked on the notification and it took me to this chapter:

One person commented on every chapter, including mine, saying to mute and report the account that made the book

One person commented on every chapter, including mine, saying to mute and report the account that made the book. I have no idea what's going on at this point, so I muted the writer of the book. (The reason I took this person's word was because they had previously commented on this Wattpad Rants book and I believe them over some random hate account).

So all of this is pretty strange. But I do want to address what this writer wrote about me.

I have gotten this same comment multiple times on my book. People continue to say that this is not a rant book but a book where I make fun of others. Here, let me spell it out for you:

This book is not meant to be offensive. It is intended to be funny. If you do not like it, you can stop reading it.

I suppose haters will hate, but I did want to point this out. Hate only makes me laugh because the only thing that matters is that I like to write this book and I will continue to do so.

And to all the readers who have supported this book, you all get a million thank-you's because you guys constantly make me smile with your amazing comments. Wattpad can truly be a great community if we make it that way.