Q&A (2)

Thank you to anyone who submitted a question. Here we go:

OzOfMun asked How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A whole lot.

IslandApricot asked What is your favorite color and do you like reading?

My favorite colors are blue and pink and I do love to read. My favorite genre is psychological thrillers.

ErzaScarlet0120 asked What will you be like in 25 years?

I hope to be a happy and successful web designer with a love for my career. I would also like to have a family.

_dankclifford asked Do you like 5Sauce?

I don't listen to their music, but from the few songs I have heard, they sound pretty good.

KitKatTicTac104 asked What other hobbies (other than writing) do you have?

I enjoy reading, drawing, and doing basic animation on this website called Episode Interactive.

SkylitHeavens asked What is your favorite movie?

I can watch Paper Towns or The Maze Runner a million times.

KYing009 asked What is your worst injury?

Considering that I have never broken a bone, I can't really think of a horrible injury. I did get my wisdom teeth taken out, which is a surgery.

Gracedusk asked Have you ever lost anybody?

Yes, I have. It hurts in the beginning but you eventually learn how to cope and you continue to live your beautiful life with a smile on your face. Also, I am really sorry for your loss. Message me if you ever want to talk.

YayYessie asked Do you have a favorite book?

I have many favorite books, but the one that stuck out to me the most was The Girl on the Train.