Types of Bios on Wattpad

Yes, the title does say Types of Bios on Wattpad. Inspiration struck after reading Jarrodactyl252 's Wattpad Rants book (I mention him a lot, so have you read his book yet?) Anyway, let's continue.

The Novelist

We're all here on Wattpad to read books, but your bio is not a book. I've seen people write full-blown, eight-to-ten-sentence paragraphs in their bios, which instantly makes me run away screaming.

Yes, I take note of your passion for writing and your proper use of grammar, but I just don't want to read about your entire life in your bio.

The Shy Writer

These people are the complete opposite of the Novelist. They only write like one sentence about themselves, which is usually a quote or a one-line joke.

I actually don't mind these, only because I like quotes and jokes. So it's all good.

The Copy and Paster

"Copy and paste this into your bio if you love music"

"Copy and paste this into your bio if you love Jesus"

"Copy and paste this into your bio if you like to dance" (insert dancing stick figure)

Holy heck, this annoys me. Those copy-paste things take up so much of your bio that it's not really necessary. Tell me what you like, don't copy other people's creations.

The Spacer

.
.
.
.
.

Hi.

.
.
.
.

I like putting lots of spaces in my bio.

.
.
.
.

Nope. I just can't deal with this. I have to scroll down for a solid minute just to read your bio, and I don't even know where it's supposed to end. What's worse is that those people don't really say much, they just want their bios to look long (good job, you did it.)

The Promotor

These people only promote their book in their bio without talking about themselves. That's not what a bio is, but okay.

That concludes that chapter, but I hope you liked it. It was a bit different but I loved the concept of another Types of People on Wattpad chapter, except with bios.