Types of People on Wattpad (4)

This chapter is dedicated to VanillaVanessa34 because she gave me the idea of doing another Types of People on Wattpad.

The Judgemental People

These people always have something to say. Even when there's no reason to give an opinion, they give it anyway. I really do enjoy when people share their thoughts with me, but it bothers me when they straight out hate on something and are quick to judge.

Here's an example:

Author: I really like the quote 'we are the poisoned youth' from the song Centuries by Fall Out Boy.
Hater: You know, that's copyright infringement. I'm going to sue you. My whole family is going to sue you. I'm also unfollowing you and blocking you.
Author: Lol okay

I don't know if that was the best example, but the hater was judging based on one quote. It's really not a big deal.

The Illiterate Haters

No, they are not actually illiterate. What I mean is that these people hate on a story without even reading it.

Here's an example: (thank you GemstonesAtMidnight)

Hater: I hate the book Lord of the Rings because it has grass and I hate grass because it killed my grandma when I was .02 months old.

If they actually read the book, then maybe they'd end up loving it.

The Blockers

I know it's a weird name but let me explain. These people will block you for just about anything. Like, if you post a comment about dogs, then they block you because they like cats. They might also mute you for literally no reason.

If you feel uncomfortable with someone, then block them. It's not selfish, it's necessary. But if you block people over simple comments (like whether they prefer dogs or cats), then... well, I don't even know what to tell you. The first step is to unblock them.

Also, thank you to Fangirlingisnowajob for telling me about this type of person.