Chapter 6

Crazy smut coming your way boo! Yasss

"How do you even have time to fuck me so well right before a game?" Louis asks breathlessly after coming twice that morning, Harry's cock still buried inside of him. "Fuck, you have great stamina."

"That's why I'm so good," Harry grins wickedly, kissing him hard. "And I fully intend to fuck you again when we get back, as well, win or lose."

"Good," Louis pants.

"Bought a little something so you could still have some fun while I'm playing," Harry grins again, pulling out of Louis and walking to the closet. Louis watches him with hooded eyes, waiting to see what he'd come back with. Harry's got some interesting kinks, but Louis likes to indulge them. He fully trusts Harry now, dating for a full year now, so he likes experimenting.

Harry comes back with a clear butt plug, sure to cause soreness. Louis' eyes widen a bit at the scene. He's never actually used one before. He never had much time to mess around with toys, but Harry seems to get off on it.

"So," Harry says, crawling back on the bed and opening Louis' legs up, putting them on Harry's hips. "You're always so tight for me, babe, and I know you get bored during my games sometimes, so this will keep it interesting."

"You love to keep things interesting," Louis laughs a bit breathlessly, staring intently at the plug. It's not too big, but Louis is sure it's going to feel huge after being inside of him for so long. Louis is always so tight and Harry always has to take his time to open him up.

Harry coats it in lube before pressing it inside of Louis, making him jump at the sensitivity. Harry pushes it in fully and taps it to make sure it's inside.

"Just keep that in there until I see you later, okay?" Harry smiles, twisting it around.

"This is absolutely evil," Louis glares at him. "I didn't do anything to you."

"Promise I'll make you come three times when we get home."

"Three? Christ," Louis says, his body exhausted just from the sound of it. Harry loves to see how many times Louis can come in one go, loves making him oversensitive. Harry smiles at him and gets off the bed.

"Promise. I gotta get ready, though. Running late," Harry says.

"Want me to make your protein shake for you?" Louis asks, sitting up on his elbows and watching Harry put his bag together.

"That'd be awesome, babe, thanks," Harry says, throwing on a t-shirt.

Louis stands up and awkwardly waddles downstairs, that stupid buttplug rubbing beautifully right against his prostate. He's half hard by the time he finishes blending his drink, but he knows Harry doesn't want him getting off without him. Harry comes downstairs with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Thanks, baby," Harry murmurs, kissing him and running a knuckle down Louis' length. "Be good, okay? Don't touch. Make sure you eat a good breakfast and lunch because you've got a long night ahead of you."

"You're filthy," Louis whispers, throwing his arms around Harry's neck and kissing him deeply. "I'll be a good boy, promise. C'mon, you're late. I'll see you later."

"Alright, love you."

"I love you too," Louis says, kissing him once more. "Good luck."

The game is painful, honestly. Louis alternates between standing and sitting, but neither is helpful. He wore one of Harry's jerseys over his jeans to hide the bulge of his cock. He keeps glancing at the clock, hoping time will move faster so he can get home to Harry. He doesn't talk much, either, because he's afraid his voice will waver and he'll let out a moan.