Chapter 15

******fluffy smut******

It's right after Harry starts physical therapy that he brings it up. He's out of the brace but he still can't bend down to pick up the kids, or bend over for anything, really, but he's making progress in strength. He still has a long road ahead of him, which is why Louis is so shocked he brings it up.

"We should have another baby," he says it so casually while they're in bed. Louis has his glasses on, sketching out a men's lingerie piece, something he's been working on for a while. He plans to have a line of it for his next show, to allow men to feel just as good about themselves in the bedroom as women get to feel. Harry's words make Louis stop in his tracks.

He takes off his glasses and looks at Harry lying flat on his back. "What?"

"Why not?" Harry asks. "I'm home now. It's a perfect time to settle down and have another one."

"I'm a bit busy, though," Louis challenges. "I'm busy taking care of you and the kids and the house because, I don't know if you know, but you're not healed yet. How are we going to handle a newborn if you can't even bend over yet?"

"By the time you get pregnant and actually have the baby," Harry says slowly. "I should be totally healed. That gives us at least ten months."

"Harry," Louis sighs. "Babe, we haven't even had proper sex yet because of this, and you want me to get pregnant?"

"You could ride me," Harry says easily. "I don't think that's an issue."

"I'm so busy right now, Haz," Louis sighs. "I'd love to have another baby, but I don't know if this is such a good time. I've got a lot on my plate and I don't know if I could handle it all plus be pregnant at the same time. I've got so much to prepare for the spring show and that'll be here before we know it. I don't know if this is the best time for us."

"Louis," Harry groans. "If we wait until the 'best time' we'll never have more kids. There never will be a best time. Something will always come up. You've been pregnant three times already and we both know it doesn't stop you from working. I'd be here to help out, as always."

"Not like you used to, though," Louis runs his hand through his hair. "With your back like this, you can't handle my weight if I get pregnant. You can't try and help me up the stairs like you normally do. God forbid I fall and injure all three of us in one go. I don't think this is a good time, sweetheart."

"Don't you want another baby?" Harry asks, his voice so sad. Harry takes his hand and places their linked fingers over Louis' flat belly. "Don't you miss being pregnant? You always say you love being pregnant, and you're so soft and happy when you are. Like, it agrees with you so well. We could have another baby in the house, another sibling for the kids. They'd love another baby. We also have my mom and sister to help out when we need it. Louis, please."

Louis really is tempted. He'd love to give Harry what he wants, give them another baby. He'd love to be pregnant again, to have a soft newborn to hold and cuddle. Harry's right, though. If they wait, they'll never get pregnant, and if they want a big family, they can't wait forever to have another baby.

"Alright," Louis says softly. "We'll try for another baby."

"Really? You aren't fucking with me?" Harry asks, and Louis shakes his head with a smile.

"Another baby might be just what we need," Louis shrugs. "It'll get your mind off of football, and it'll give something for the kids to get excited over."

"Plus you love being pregnant," Harry reminds him. "And I love you being pregnant."

"And there's that, yeah," Louis smiles. "Okay, we're trying."