Chapter 17

Last Chapter :( very cute tho

"You feeling okay?" Louis asks when Harry crawls into bed that night with a groan.

"Just have a bit pain in my back," Harry sighs.

"Want me to give you a massage, then?" Louis asks. "Might help ease the tension. You picked up Ava a lot more than you should have."

"I know," Harry sighs. "She just asked me a lot, and I hate not being able to. I've been feeling a lot better, though, so I figured I could handle it."

"I know you've gotten a lot stronger, baby, but Ava is getting bigger and heavier now. She's even hard for me to pick up, so don't strain yourself so much. Can't have you reinjure yourself before I need you for this baby."

"My next boy," Harry grins, putting his hand over Louis' 5-month belly, growing his son.

"Yeah," Louis scoffs. "Another boy, what a surprise."

"You're happy," Harry grins. "You know it."

"Well, this just means we'll have to have another baby so I can try for another girl," Louis shrugs.

"I guess so," Harry grins.

"C'mon, roll onto your stomach, I'll give you a massage."

"You sure you're up to it?" Harry asks, looking worried. Louis rolls his eyes at his concern.

"I'm just fine, love. You're not, though. So roll over."

Harry sighs with a fond smile and listens to his husband. Louis grabs the massage oil off of his nightstand and straddles Harry's back. Harry's already got his shirt off, a shit rare for him to sleep in.

Louis pours the lavender massage oil onto Harry's back, the scent calming to allow sleep. He rubs it into his skin, putting enough pressure to get his muscles to relax. Harry moans happily, closing his eyes and letting Louis work out his knots. Louis smiles and digs his palms into his shoulders. Harry's not quite as muscular as he was during his football prime, but that's to be expected. He was working out like crazy and now he's not even able to lift weights yet. He still looks incredible, though. More realistic, Louis thinks. Not everyone can be a professional football player.

"Feels amazing, babe," Harry sighs happily.

"Good," Louis murmurs, leaning down to kiss between his shoulder blades. "Try and fall asleep, honey."

"Okay," Harry says, already sounding tired. Louis rubs him down until he hears Harry snoring below him. He smiles and only struggles slightly as he gets off of Harry without waking him. He lies beside him and takes his hand, putting it over his belly, and falls asleep easily.
~
Louis really is ridiculously horny when he's pregnant, especially towards the end.

He's due soon, now. Just about a week or so left, and he could pop at any point, really. He's huge, but not uncomfortable. He adjusts to it well, finding the right positions and he's convinced his conversations with the baby help. He'll rub at his belly, asking politely if he would stop kicking daddy, maybe sing him a song, and he stops. Louis has a magic touch, or something.

His hormones are the worst at night.

Harry fucked him well before he fell asleep, his belly against his body pillow and Harry snuggled behind him in their usual sleep arrangement. But even when Louis is asleep, it's this insatiable need to be fucked and filled. His hole twitches, searching for something to fill it, like he's a dog in heat.

He squirms in his sleep, rutting his cock into his pillow eagerly, even though he knows it won't be enough, not by a long shot. He needs to be filled.