Chapter 10

"You sure you wanna come, babe? I know you're in a lot of pain," Harry says, rubbing Louis' lower back while Louis blends his protein shake for him.

"Yeah, I want to come. I'm not in pain, per se, just a bit achy. I can tell they'll be here any day, just waiting for the right moment," Louis sighs. "Promised Lucy I'd be there, though. She's helping me arrange some stuff for the next show."

"I can't believe you're still working this hard when you're pregnant, Lou. You're out of your mind," Harry says, dropping a kiss on his shoulder.

"I keep busy, is all. I don't want to get bored," Louis shrugs, screwing the cap onto Harry's bottle and handing it to him. "These are disgusting, by the way."

"You've been saying that for three years," Harry grins. "It's good for me, though. Gets me through my games."

"All that matters," Louis says, kissing the corner of his mouth. "C'mon, we should get to the stadium before it gets late."

They walk to the car hand in hand and Harry helps Louis' into the Range Rover.

"Christ, we need a smaller car. Or I need to be small again," Louis sighs, struggling to get comfortable.

"Soon enough," Harry smiles, kissing his cheek.

When they get to the stadium, Harry has to help Louis out, which, okay, Louis doesn't really get tired of, admittedly. They walk into the stadium and Harry brings him all the way up to the skybox just to make sure he's okay. He helps Louis sit down and Louis rolls his eyes at him.

"Babe, I'm fine, okay? I don't want you to be late," Louis says.

"They understand. They know you're close to your due date and I need to be here for you. You're my husband, Lou. I've gotta take care of you," Harry says softly, pushing his hair back and kissing his forehead. Louis smiles softly up at him, giving his hip a squeeze.

"Okay. I love you. Good luck," Louis says.

"I love you even more," Harry grins, kissing him softly. "I'll see you afterwards."

Harry drops one more kiss onto his forehead and two onto his belly, flashing a grin to him and waving to the wives before leaving. Lucy sits next to Louis and takes his hand, smiling at him, and putting a hand on his belly.

"You're so close, aren't you?" she asks.

"Very. I'm ready to pop any day. My due date is at the end of the week, but I don't know if I'll even make it that far. These boys want to get out," Louis giggles, putting his own hand on his belly. They're both so active, they never settle down. They're just like Harry, Louis thinks.

Louis is so grateful that he understands the sport now so he can properly cheer on his husband. By halftime, it's a tie, and the stress in the room is tense. Everyone is shouting and yelling and calling names off, giving encouragements.

"C'mon, Haz," Louis mumbles to himself. "Get the ball."

He used to think this sport was so stupid and pointless, but now that his husband plays and he's one of the best in the nation, he's learned to grow fond of it. He likes seeing Harry on the top 100 players of the year or seeing his name all over fantasy football leagues. He even made his own team, with Harry as his first pick.

The last thirty seconds is nearly silent in the skybox, considering they were still in a tie with the Packers. Louis was holding his belly, standing up to watch the action, even though his back was aching and his feet were sore. Harry gets the ball and runs for his life, gracefully maneuvering around the other players. He's quick on his feet and so elegant on the field, it's incredible. He does it, making it past the end zone and slamming the ball into the ground. He throws his hands in the hair and cheers with the crowd. The skybox erupts in chants of Styles, Styles, Styles, and Louis wants to cheer with them, he does, but this isn't a good time for that.